• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What kind of upgrade can get Arceus and Creation Trio in hypothetical gen 4 remake?

Well, the most likely one, at least that I can think of, is powernull comparable or superior to Eternatus, Zacian, and Zamazenta, for the entire trio (I consider this to have a probability of 98%, if the remakes come out this generation).

Other than that, 2-A is pretty likely, as well as Type 5 Immortality, and potentially Type 4 Acausality+Immeasurable speed for the upcoming Avatar keys. Other than that, I can't think of much.

2-A would be unlikely. Some new hax additions may happen though; type 5 immortality could be a thing with a couple more statements.

Maybe more proof for truly abstract forms/conceptual manipulation type 2?

GyroNutz said:
2-A would be unlikely.
As far as I know, they're close enough to 2-A, that even a passing statement implying it is enough for the upgrade at this point.

Though I do think this will be the deadline for such an upgrade. If it doesn't happen with Gen 4 remakes, it's almost guarranteed to not happen.

CT would only be 2-A if there was an infinite multiverse statement. I can't see this statement being anywhere else except from something Cyrus or perhaps Cynthia says, which is why I say it's unlikely.

I just want stats that are higher than those of Mega Mewtwo/Rayquaza, Primal Groudon/Kyogre, etc. Before mega evolution we clearly saw that even according to game stats, Arceus is the god of all Pokemon, but after gen 5 we started to get Pokemon with stats above 720. Creation trio and Arceus should get some kind of buff. it's just weird to see that the breakers of space and time are weaker than the destroyers of the planets

Eternatus, Zacian, and Zamazenta are only the strongest via game statistics. Their Power Null was more plot-driven (not PIS), while with the case of the CRT, this is back when they didn't want to make Pokémon super-busted in game mechanics.

Zeifyl said:
That's fair. What kinda hax would you consider likely?
More applications for time/space/matter hax, more stuff/clarification about Palkia and Dialga's state of being. Best case scenario, there's proof of type 2 conceptual manipulation for Arceus and maybe other CT members.

Sadly, the thing that would do the most for them is also extremely unlikely. Type 5 Acausality.

Bowser-us said:
I just want stats that are higher than those of Mega Mewtwo/Rayquaza, Primal Groudon/Kyogre, etc. Before mega evolution we clearly saw that even according to game stats, Arceus is the god of all Pokemon, but after gen 5 we started to get Pokemon with stats above 720. Creation trio and Arceus should get some kind of buff. it's just weird to see that the breakers of space and time are weaker than the destroyers of the planets
eternamax eternatus has a BST of around 1100 so obviously arceus's new form should have a bst of 2000, yup definitely fair and not broken at all.

BST 1530 is the highest possible with the current system.

If the unlikely happens, and Arceus gets a boss form, similar to E-Eternatus, I want it to be at least at 1440.

Have any of you guys played a fairly old Pokemon fangame called Pokemon Raptor EX?

The game itself isn't too impressive, but one thing it does very well is the final boss. You fight Arceus with all the plates. Essentially, each plate protects Arceus from its own type of attack, so you have to weaken each plate to harm Arceus in order to defeat it. It's a really cool concept and makes for a difficult fight.

i would prefer if arceus absorbed all the plates in the fight making it invincible and only vulnerable after a few story prompts(ex:the creation and lake trio joining in on the fight) so before that you have to hold out against arceus.

Iirc the creation trio are catchable before this point, so I'm not sure if that would work.

Dialga moves twice per turn. Maybe so do its allies.

Palkia hits all opponents at full power. Maybe so do its allies.

Giratina has pressure┬▓ (4 pp instead of two)/simulates an inverse battle while active.

Arceus has every single ability at once (for better or for worse).

GyroNutz said:
Have any of you guys played a fairly old Pokemon fangame called Pokemon Raptor EX?

The game itself isn't too impressive, but one thing it does very well is the final boss. You fight Arceus with all the plates. Essentially, each plate protects Arceus from its own type of attack, so you have to weaken each plate to harm Arceus in order to defeat it. It's a really cool concept and makes for a difficult fight.
That's actually pretty interesting.

Something else involving the plates would be really interesting. Maybe once the PC collects all of them and takes them to Spear Pillar, a chance to catch Arceus is unlocked.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Giratina simulates an inverse battle while active.
That would be pretty awesome. Maybe the whole distortion world is like that and they add more Galactic battles in the distortion world to take advantage of it.

All I will say is that if Arceus gets upgraded to 2-A and gains Type 2 Concept manip in this hypothetical remake, we have to make him fight Lavos, just to torture Cal.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
All I will say is that if Arceus gets upgraded to 2-A and gains Type 2 Concept manip in this hypothetical remake, we have to make him fight Lavos, just to torture Cal.
But that's a stomp cause Lavos' semi-passive higher dimensional non non :p

pokemon legends arceus... i bet something big will happen, maybe a large upgrade.
on another note, in the episode with gou and his old friend wandering around whilst camping, as they lay down and look at the night sky they talk about the universe and how infinite it is. Ik trusting the words of random children is dumb but it's something.

nah but I think he will get alot more hax because he actually is being focused on Fate Manip or Casuality Manip is something I could see happening also he might get some trancending the pokemon world statements

Back