• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

The shinza downgrades just kind of wiped Shina's status among the wiki.

It was also due to other reasons, much of the shinza FANDOM left the wiki, but Shinza is not a popular verse like HST or even stuff like Jujitsu Kaisen, it's main appeal was that it was the monstrously OP verse out there, with it just being very strong, it's not as popular

Anos' many Donwgrade attempts (Failed attempts of course)

Just to be sure I should ask this will the archetype downgrade actually affect the tier 0 stuff

Just to be sure I should ask this will the archetype downgrade actually affect the tier 0 stuff
Probably not. Most likely it'll just be lower on Tier 0 and not so high into tier 0 that it's actuall stupid. If it goes through.

Probably not. Most likely it'll just be lower on Tier 0 and not so high into tier 0 that it's actuall stupid. If it goes through.
Actually if this crt goes through the tier 0 key might just become really high into tier high 1-a or 1-a since the crt is changing high 1-a key to low 1-a or high 1-b

Basically if this crt goes through cuthulu mythos will no longer be in top 10 on this Wiki

I wonder what would happen if the wiki got nuked, though. Would we somehow make our own wiki that's not related to fandom, or would everyone return to THAT site.

Back