• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Slender's speed?

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him
I've been doing some research on deciding what Slender's speed should be, and I've recently come across a certain webpage displaying the abilities of The Slender Man. The start of the second paragraph caught my attention:

"Some of his movement abilities include teleportation, Slenderwalking which varies from standard teleportation to being fixed in multiple dimensional positions, to quantum theory, to walking freely through space and time, time travel as coined by the last one, and to how he walks despite his disproportional body and height."

On the topic of his Slender Walking ability, I've listed the Slender Man as having nigh-omnipresent to omnipresent speed. The Slender Man wiki states this ability grants him "omnipresent-like" movement.

I, for one, haven't really played much of Slender: The Arrival or Slender: The Eight Pages, but if anybody on this site has, please lend me your wisdom. How fast do you think Slenderman really is? Can you provide evidence from at least one of the two games showing his movements?

Back