• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is Natsu strongest Form?

So... I have a doubt here, what of those one is Natsu strongest form? Fire God Dragon Force or Seven Flames Dragon Mode? I mean, Seven Flames Dragon Mode defeated Acnologia with a single blow, but Fire God Dragon Mode posses the power of Ignia, whoise stated being able to surpass Acnologia, but i really have this doubt... And i know how powerful and overpowered Savage Fire Dragon Mode is, but it was unable to defeat Acnologia so... (NOTE: I am not counting the base power of Natsu when he used both forms, i am talking literally about the transformations)

Vampire Vamp said:
It's a shame god serena was killed, Natsu could of used eleven flame dragon mode XD.
Well, God Serena actually had 8 Different Dragon Slayer Magics, but only displayed 5, so natsu could use an fifteen flame dragon mode! (But we should remember that God Serena displayed Lightning, Fire (Or "Purgatory") and Wind (Or "Gale") Magics, which are Elements that Natsu already have on his arsenal, we don't know if the other 3 are simply renames of already existing Dragon Slayer Magics or indeed totally new Magics)

Back