• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is a quantitative answer for tier 7 and 6 characters in the real world?

I know someone is probably going to bring up this thread: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Mountain_level_and_Island_level

(Lina shields did a beautiful job on this, I admit)

But for the sake of my own curiousity, I am specifically asking what is a 7-C, 7-B, 7-A, High 7-A,High 6-C, 6-B and High 6-B

A mountain too me would be obvious by this thread, but I was curious to see what large city would also qualify under this?

IE: Would destroying New York or Bejing qualify for 7-A or 7-B? Would say a medium size city by US standards, like Denver or Seattle be 7-B?

Same thing for town, city, island and country level.

I think honestly these might be the vaguest tiers on the wiki.

If someone can explain what would the equivilant of this in the real world, that would be great

I read Sensui got small country level because he could have destroyed japan, which is why I ommited Low 6-B, I got an idea of that tier. Same with 6-C, Cyprus was mentioned in the post which I assumed is 6-C as well.

Edit: Quantitative is a bad word choice, but I dont know any other word that fits. Metaphorical? IDK

Back