• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Whis and Vados performed potara fusion?

multiple db characters can affect spacetime, but none have been shown to affect it on a universal scale without a chain reaction

Damn. u have to one shot the entire spacetine continnum in a universe to be 2c. Thats way beyond DB chars scope atm

I personally that the fusion should be able to destroy multiple universes but not spacetime so it'll pretty much stay at 3A.

They would have to be able to destroy every single timeline for the existing universe to be above 3A. That requires serious hax and Whis 3 minute limit pales compared to that atm

We don't really know the full extent of Whis' and Vados' power so all we can do is speculate. But if this were to happen I'd say the fusion would produce a being which was Tier 2-C or perhaps maybe low 2-B...

It doesn't work like that. They would still be 3-dimensional, not infinitely stronger, hence a higher degree of 3-A.

Antvasima said:
It doesn't work like that. They would still be 3-dimensional, not infinitely stronger, hence a higher degree of 3-A.
Do we know for certain that they're 3-dimensional what if they're confirmed to be 4-D beings later on...

Since both Whis' and Beerus' race is filled with unknowns I don't think it's right to say something for certain at least for now...

Well, as far as we know, they are not capable of higher-dimensional feats on an infinite scale of raw power. We cannot make massive assumptions based on nothing.

Whis was capable of affecting time so perhaps he might be capable of affecting the space-time of the universe.

As far as we know we don't really know anything about them as in things like what the full extent of their power or other things like this.

All I'm saying is it doesn't seem right to say something for certain regarding their power since we know almost nothing about their power...

Well, time-travelling is not remotely equivalent to destroying an entire time-space continuum. Also, you were technically the one making assumptions that they are tier 2-C, when nothing we know so far indicates this.

Yes and we still know nothing about them. And yes I was assuming that they would be 2-C since we technically know nothing about them but I don't see why that maters here...

Well, the point is that going by what we know of their power levels today, even if their combined power was multiplied a millionfold, which a fusion likely would not remotely do, that would still just place them at high 3-A. Please read the explanation at the character tiering page. Thank you.

What we know of their power today is simply that they're stronger than Beerus who is Multi-Galaxy and possibly Universal making them possibly universal as well. This points that we don't really know anything about them.

Which is why I keep saying that it doesn't seem right to say something for certain regarding their power since we know almost nothing about their power. All we can do is speculate for now... we'll know if they're Tier 2-C or High Tier of 3-A later on. And if they simply wipe out a few space time continuums they'd be Tier 2-C right?.

This thread is meant for speculation right so lets just speculate...

Well, it seems extremely unlikely that they are infinitely stronger than Beerus, which is necessary for Low 2-C.

Oh well, if you want to speculate, feel free to do so.

We'll just have to wait and see. We still don't know what the upper limit of beerus' power is right. Everyone would probably get their proper tiers placed on them as time passes...

@Antvasima "Well, the point is that going by what we know of their power levels today, even if their combined power was multiplied a millionfold, which a fusion likely would not remotely do..."

I Disagree with that, its impossible to guess correctly the fusion power, every statement we get was "multiply your power by a lot" , "you get so much stronger" etc... However, we have 1 information on that matter in the super exciting guide databook on Kanzenshuu http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/list/ [Multiplier list at the bootom of the page]

All we know is that everytime fusion is shown at the show the opponent is destroyed, if that formula was remotely close to the right the fusion power is exponential and if the two fighters are strong enough it could be millions,billions,trilions or far higher, if the fighters are weak like 2 average humans they would barely be wall level. Every single fusion profile should have Likely much higher or unknow

"...that would still just place them at high 3-A. Please read the explanation at the character tiering page. Thank you."

I Agree with that , Tier 2 its a power barrier, its a hax one, i can say now dragonball is about to reach the best tier they can without hax, which still a hell of an achievement.

Viturino said:
@Antvasima "Well, the point is that going by what we know of their power levels today, even if their combined power was multiplied a millionfold, which a fusion likely would not remotely do..."
I Disagree with that, its impossible to guess correctly the fusion power, every statement we get was "multiply your power by a lot" , "you get so much stronger" etc... However, we have 1 information on that matter in the super exciting guide databook on Kanzenshuu http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/list/ [Multiplier list at the bootom of the page]

All we know is that everytime fusion is shown at the show the opponent is destroyed, if that formula was remotely close to the right the fusion power is exponential and if the two fighters are strong enough it could be millions,billions,trilions or far higher, if the fighters are weak like 2 average humans they would barely be wall level. Every single fusion profile should have Likely much higher or unknow

"...that would still just place them at high 3-A. Please read the explanation at the character tiering page. Thank you."

I Agree with that , Tier 2 its a power barrier, its a hax one, i can say now dragonball is about to reach the best tier they can without hax, which still a hell of an achievement.
Going by what Viturinio said, High 3-A is what a hypothetical Whis & Vados fusion would get w/o hax.

Saying the concept of dimensions is unproven is like saying rain is unproven.

We have three measurable extents. Up and down, back and forth, left and right. The concept of beings/objects with more exists, just as the concept of yellow rain exists.

The "I don't understand it, so its wrong and you are a faÔùÿÔùÿot cÔùÿÔùÿtface" approach is typical of 4chan sÔùÿÔùÿtposters.

Goku + Vegeta = Vegetto + hax. (Anti-magic, lol, the ultimate chocolate)

Whis + Vados = Likely someone with some powerful hax. At least multiversal class.

Back