• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - 2-C Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wouldn't beerus and champa durability be 2-C because of the same logic?
They never got to land the last punch that would set off that Ball of Destruction. So nah.

Though if they did they would downscale massively from baseline given that inverse-square law does not work on High 3-A and above, let alone 2-C. Assuming they survived it.

They never got to land the last punch that would set off that Ball of Destruction. So nah.
I mean if angels are getting 2-C durability via surviving the corrosion inducing energy in the Thread. With the same logic wouldn't GoDs get the same durability because they were at the epicentre (not that it matters in tier 2)of the fight.

I mean if angels are getting 2-C durability via surviving the corrosion inducing energy in the Thread. With the same logic wouldn't GoDs get the same durability because they were at the epicentre (not that it matters in tier 2)of the fight.
Didn't two Angels stop it before it could be effectively formed?

Yeah, I think we have enough support to apply this. This thread was already enough to remove the "Likely" ratings from the angels that got reverted due to them being seen as parts of the previous upgrade.

Yeah but don't try to pretend saying "2-C /2 is Low 2-C" via combined clashes is any different than doing it via a 2 second timeframe, both are stupid.
I won't lol, even I think it's stupid but then again Tier 2 has become considerably more wack than last I remember it

Didn't two Angels stop it before it could be effectively formed?
Thats the point of the thread I guess .what this thread is trying to say is that these combined clashes were 2-C (even before being stopped by the angels) and would have destroyed the universes overtime.The angels survived those clashes and boom solid 2-C.

Thats the point of the thread I guess .what this thread is trying to say is that these combined clashes were 2-C (even before being stopped by the angels) and would have destroyed the universes overtime.The angels survived those clashes and boom solid 2-C.
Technically speaking wouldn't that work only if the punches of Beerus and Champa successfully collided? Or was it already being emitted long before the final attack?

Because AFAIK, Beerus vs Goku produced Dense Energy Balls which Goku was left to deal with all by himself. Would it be a similar concept here that their combat would produce their own version of an Energy Ball that works on the 2-C level?

Technically speaking wouldn't that work only if the punches of Beerus and Champa successfully collided? Or was it already being emitted long before the final attack?

Because AFAIK, Beerus vs Goku produced Dense Energy Balls which Goku was left to deal with all by himself. Would it be a similar concept here that their combat would produce their own version of an Energy Ball that works on the 2-C level?
They throw multiple punches at each other and It wasn't implied that the final punch would have destroyed the universes alone. Vados said it would "inevitably" destroy the universes ,implying if the corrosion inducing energy was allowed to spread it would destroy the universes overtime.

The baseball match punches even pierced through their durability. There was blood and visible injury.So there is nothing implying instant destruction of the universe by any punch. 2-C GoDs for surviving their own combined powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back