• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if we make the characters notice all the outliers, plot-induced stupidity (PIS), and inconsistency?

As the title says. Do you remember when superman could not get to stop those monsters in the history of Superman vs Elite in spite of being on earth and traveling universal distances as if it were the daily bread? Or when for some reason Thor couldn't speed up a truck despite literally roaming galaxies in casual flight? And for some reason they never noticed it on the plot?
How do you think the characters would react to the most inconclusive companies in fiction when they realize the low and high power that happens to them constantly and randomly?
You can also include the verses that you like.

I admit that this would be rather funny.

Planck69 said:
Batman: Hey, remember when I kicked Spectre in the face?
Superman: What?

Batman: What?
Batman: Because I am Batman.
Superman: Stop joking Bruce, something strange happens here.
Flash: I remember that on one occasion Catwoman hit me in the face while running at super speed.
Superman: what?
Batman: I remember, did I think you were just playing?

Goku: Uh hey guys why did a laser beam hurt me when I was in my god form?

Vegeta: Its...I...wait that is true!? How the hell did that work?

Krillen: I mean in the anime filler before the Cell Games I hurt Goku with a rock.

Vegeta: I...I give up.

Also this:

Goku: Wait Zamasu and Goku Black you hate mortals and time travellers right?

Zamasu: Yes I do why ask?

Goku: Well...you and Black kinda time travelled and well uhh...

Vegeta: You pretty much caused another time ring to be created and probably caused god knows how many other timelines! Your entire plan sounds like some insane 90s fanfiction!

Goku: Also you did all of this because I beaten you in a fight? *Pouting*

Future Zamasu: NO IT ISN'T THIS IS MY JUSTICE AND PERFFEEECT PLLAAAANNNN!

Goku Black: *Looks awkward and nods along with Future Zamasu*

Gowasu: *Looking at Shin, Beerus and Whis* Huh...now that Goku and Vegeta put it out this whole thing is pretty much Zamasu's fault for being petty?

Future Trunks: So...huh...yeah it is!

Back