• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if goku and po switched places?

what would happen if po from kung fu panda and goku from dragonball switched places. what if just before mr ping goes to check on his vegtables and just before grandpa gohan discovers the saiyan pod, the two babies switch places? no one else nor any prior events change, just them and any events beyond the moment they are discovered.

scenario 1: goku bumped his head and has already been pacified.

scenario 2: goku is exactly as he was when he first arrived on earth.

Either way, I feel like Goku will turn into a great ape, get subdued by the Furious Five (after killing Mr. Ping, maybe a few other villagers) and will be taken into Oogway to use his strength for good. With Oogway as a teacher, Goku's martial arts, strength and chi will develop extremely quickly as he learns several forms of kung-fu, masters numerous weapon types and even learns abilities such as pressure points, flight and the seven forbidden techniques. Given his pure-heart and incredible abilities, he'd be the perfect candidate to become the dragon warrior. He'd easily defeat Tai Lung and Shen, along with all the LoA villains. Depending on how strong Goku has become, an amplified Kai could be a problem, but if he gains Oogway's Hero's Chi, worst case scenario Kai beats Goku which triggers his Hero's Chi, allowing him to defeat Kai.

Of all of these villains, Tai Lung is the most likely to become an ally. He's not naturally evil, he was just brought up to only seek power in the Dragon Scroll, a viewpoint that would be shattered by his defeat and reveal of the Dragon Scroll. He even spared the Furious Five and Zeng, something which the genocidal Shen would not do and something that Kai did not do. It'd probably take some time to convert him, but of all the people that Goku has changed for the better, Tai Lung isn't the worst of them.

couple problems goku didnt come to earth with a pure heart he came to earth as a little genocidal, planet conqerering douchebag (until gohan dropped him down a cliff and suddenly had his personality completly inverted, hence the two scenario´s.) and tai lung only let them live so they could return and strike fear into peoples heart, a warning.

Oogway could change him though. As for Tai Lung, he only ever incapacitated his foes like the Furious Five; he was perfectly capable of killing the Furious Five and having Crane take their dead bodies back to the palace, which would have been a lot scarier (and not very pg). Still, his acts of violence were not because he wanted to hurt people; it was because he grew up his whole life being destined for the dragon scroll, and when he had done everything he could to be the perfect dragon warrior to Shifu, Oogway still refused, causing Tai Lung to be outraged.

gohan couldnt change him (without accidentaly dropping him on his head from several hundred feet up.) and he´s kinda similar to oogway. tell that to the 1000 rhino guard´s from the prison. (i´m pretty sure he killed all of them.) but i did ask for opinon´s so i will stop argueing.

He knocked the rhino guards out of his way, he didn't use any more force than was necessary for him to escape. Even when he threw the explosive at them, it's not because he wanted a rhino bloodbath, it's just because it was his only way of escaping from that position.

Also pretty sure none of the rhinos died, according to LoA

really? i mean with the whole: explosive´s, collapsing cave, falling rihno´s, and the rhino horn guard that came bouncing out at the end, i just assumed they died. (this is a genuine question, im not trying to argue or be a dick or anything, im actually curious.)

I mean, it's not that out of the question. Zeng survived the explosion, and it'd be a bit dark for Tai Lung to commit mass murder within the first 30 minutes of a PG movie.

Back