• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Crossover feats were used in this wiki?

How many games does N Trance appear in? If it's just one it's probably an outlier.

Edit: Crash fights him once and then N Trance appears in a racing game and is equal to all the other racers. In the game you fight him he isn't even the last boss. Holy crap Crash is offically stronger than Archie Sonic.

He appears in the multiplayer mode in Crash Purple and a playable character in Crash Nitro Kart

I'm now interested on the Crash Bandicoot Cosmology now

Sticks is part of the worlds unite crossover where she tangles with characters of multiple verses, Including Post SGW Sonic, archie Mega Man and archie Mega Man X, because the rest of the boomverse regularly keeps up with Sticks...

High 6-A Boomverse comfirmed

Naruto becomes Multi Solar System Level in his transformations because he scales to Super Sonic in some of my old fics

Danny Phantom scales to Ben stronger alien forms without the Ghostly Wail, hell Danny usually scales to much more powerful beings in fics with or without Ghostly Wail

Regular Show characters (mostly the ones from the park) become Moon or Large Planet because they scale to the Adventure Time characters

And i'm referring to the RS character that are Town level at best

UltimateFlare said:
Naruto becomes Multi Solar System Level in his transformations because he scales to Super Sonic in some of my old fics
Danny Phantom scales to Ben stronger alien forms without the Ghostly Wail, hell Danny usually scales to much more powerful beings in fics with or without Ghostly Wail
>Naruto becomes 4-A

>Jump Force

BOI

Well it actually is a thing

https://***************.to/Comic/Adventure-Time-Regular-Show/Issue-1?id=126227

Back