• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Crossover feats were used in this wiki?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I still don't understand why we cannot use the crossover feats. it's HEAVILY implied they share the same multiverse, and Black Hat takes place in a alternate what-if Post-Apocalyptic Future
Feel free to make a CRT then.

The problem is that we don't know if the smash characters are as powerful as their canon counterparts. While i think they do, the wiki doesn't accept that. Also, how would Master Hand scale to Arceus anyway? The only omes I could see scaling are Galeem/Dharkon if there is an Arceus spirit

Aceus has been an assist trophy since Smash 4 or so, which means that it was under Master Hand´s control already, also, yes, there´s an Arceus spirit, but its power it a bit... lame, even if it´s a legend class.

As for the strenght for the characters and the canon stuff, crossover scaling in thsi thread allows to easily just ignore that and make it as the "main" counterparts without having to overthink it.

How does being an assist trophy mean under master hand? And even if it did, he's not, he's in a Pokéball, not an assist trophy

Once upon a time I've read a Sandman/Touhou crossover. Dream of the Endless said that Yukari was "Division of the Endless", until she became tired of that and according to him was the strongest of the family. That would make Yukari (once again) a 1-A

I'm pretty sure Galeem and Dharkon would have the highest AP (and likely by a massive margin as well) in 2-B, via being immensely above characters that see Arceus as a toy.

Chartate101 said:
How does being an assist trophy mean under master hand? And even if it did, he's not, he's in a Pokéball, not an assist trophy
Oops, I always confuse the two.

Anyways, all Pokémon and Assist Trophies featured are also trophified just like the cast when being in the master hands of Galeem, which means that they are also captive.

Zeifyl said:
I'm pretty sure Galeem and Dharkon would have the highest AP (and likely by a massive margin as well) in 2-B, via being immensely above characters that see Arceus as a toy.
Arceus is the 2nd strongest 2-B

Being above Arceus = New 2nd strongest 2-B

Galeem and Dharkon could even get the 1st spot,, but I doubt they get past Khorne in a noticeable way, after all, Arceus got a fair loss against it.

Bobsican said:
Arceus is the 2nd strongest 2-B

Being above Arceus = New 2nd strongest 2-B

Galeem and Dharkon could even get the 1st spot,, but I doubt they get past Khorne.
I was talking about pure AP.

Of course they aren't getting past Khorne.

Arceus isn't the second strongest, there's 3 more chaos gods ovo

Insecurity97 said:
SpongeBob would be 2-C for defeating and tanking hits from Mawgu. Pretty sure his speed would scale to Danny Phantom

SpongeBob also had a few crossover games with Lincoln Loud, and since Lincoln is comparable to him in those games, that means.... 2-C Lincoln
Theirs also Power Rangers/Spongebob/TLH crossover games on Nick.com, so Massively FTL Spongebob and Lincoln.

Sushi Cat is tier 2 because it can harm Epic Battle Fantasy 5's final boss

Thumb150 37
Behold the destroyer of worlds

I just barely remembered Johnny Bravo once had a crossover with Scooby-Doo, so if he scaled to Shaggy and Scooby, he would be Island le-

Oh wait...

Wait, why is cursed still banned? The others got unbanned.

I mean, Shaggy can scale to pretty much any major DC Superhero or villain you want, due to the myriad of crossovers he's had.

Was it in the comics ? And can I ask which source of media it was from ? If it was stated it's the exact same Shub-Niggurath... There'd be more than just one 1-A via scaling to supposedly " The Strongest Entity the TMNT ever encountered " ...

Bobsican said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:
Wouldn't Smash Bros characters be Low 2-C due to fight Master Hand?
They would be actually high-end 2-B via scaling to Arceus, possibly 2-A via that one statement that got rejected.
But there are some SSB profiles here in the wiki and they are not Low 2-C even.

Ex. Kirby (Smash Bros.)

@Chartate101 and Seed.

It's from Infestation 2: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

RCO020RCO021ShubbyRCO022Shubby
Edit: Same event also had Optimus Prime punch out an Elder God.

What happens is that they were taken as too nonsensical to the point of outlier and the only way to scale Arceus like that is if it was canon, which has been decided to be taken as just not in lack of references in half of the involved series.

Also, why SMB? Did you just confused SSB with SMB?

If we take into consideration fan crossovers then Freedom Planet characters scale to sonic, making them 6-A

If Fanfics count , I vote Alice Liddell from Disney's War. She would likely be Disney's Strongest Character by a Unfathomable Margin ( Yes that is including Marvel Comics )

Back