• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Crossover feats were used in this wiki?

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Yes, I confused the name.

So is an outlier?
Yeah, pretty much.

We could maybe just make a separate tier 2 key, like what we do in a similar way to Pikachu (As his High 6-C rating is only at about the end of a generation, for example), but the topic has been considered to be quite controversial, so it simply can´t even be discussed anymore, hell, I even ended up making a new rule in the Discussion Rules for this by accident.

Now that I think about it, requesting to make such thing for stuff like Kirby could work, but I bet it would be rejected due to a likely amount of disagreement towards such thing.

Talking about fan crossovers again, the MLP ponies become 4-A (or 2-C if you want to be extra op) because either their god tiers (usually Discord) can put up a fight against the Super Forms of the Sonicverse

For example Marvel Godzilla was accepted because is an ORIGINAL incarnation made specifically for the comics.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy would be 4-B scaling to Goku, Vegeta and even Super Vegetto taking into account Jump Ultimate Stars. And that's without their transformations.
JUMP FORCE BOI!

Fox Kids - King of the Hill meets Silver Surfer
Fox Kids - King of the Hill meets Silver Surfer

Since it's implied that the propane is superior to Silver Surfer's previous power source (the freakin' POWER COSMIC), this should place Hank Hill at around High 4-B with prep time and a full arsenal.

Hank was nowhere near the epicenter of the explosion and only received minor burn marks from it, so he doesn't really scale to it.

Dr.Strange transcended past all the Gates of Chulthu Mythos and fought Outer God level entities. They were described exactly like the Mythos and same with the Outer Gods. Only reason I don't consider it is via it being a massive outlier

All 2-C's and beyond get scaling to that .

Ronald McDonald casually created Mini Lunchmeals with his powers who were able to tank Dragonoid's Ultimate Form & even made a copy of the Omnitrix .

Ronald is casually 2-C confirmed.

There are others... But I believe these are equally as interesting.

4chan Shrek is also a 69th-dimension buster and was a threat to the DreamWorks multiverse

God I gotta stop browsing /b/...

While I'm making profiles for the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, I just realized Flapjack and Captain K'Nuckles would be 5-A via scaling to the Powerpuff Girls in this crossover fighting game

And I shit you not, but Johnny Bravo would also be 5-A

I remember there was a Jonny Bravo/Castlevania fan video I watched where he fought evenly with Dracula...

Also that fighting game you're talking about has Universal statements with stuff like things destroying entire universes. Dunno if it scales to them though.

High 1-C Spyro for harming Crash who could take hits from The Evil Twins who should logically have 10-D powers due to being exposed to the 10th Dimension (also the Crashverse has a confirmed infinite dimensions so theirs that)

LOL there was this crossover where Ezio stabbed Geets with a Hidden Blade and ended it there

Stop-motion tho

Ok I was originally joking about a higher dimensional Crash but it turns out N Trance is a 5 Dimensional being so uhh…

Crash Bandicoot Massive Upgrade Confirmed

Back