• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to Gojo’s Conceptual Manipulation?

Maitreya12

Bronze Supporter
Hey I just noticed that on Satoru Gojo’s profile, there isn’t any listing of conceptual manipulation despite me being fairly certain Gojo had that ability listed in his profile not too long ago for his limitless power.

Did it get downgraded for him because I see on his profile that cursed spirits are still considered as “concepts” and that Gojo can still interact and affect concepts?

Wait, I think I remember what you meant, but I can fairly assure you it was metaphor speech when Mahito was explaining it.
If I am wrong, then idk. I am surprised there were CM in the verse.

I don't get CM type 2 argument. How is he manipulating the concept of distance being type 2?

Gojo never had Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation with his Limitless/Infinity on his profile fmk.
I swear I remember seeing conceptual manip for Gojo not too long again 😭

It was like around the time of the Makima vs Gojo thread I remember seeing it there. Plus another dude also said he remembered Gojo having it too so I feel like I’m not making this up.

Gojo does have ton of haxs that isnt in the profile and yet is used in vs threads for some reason. Like Information Manipulation Type 2, CM Type 2, Math Manipulation and Physics Manipulation, and like, idk how the **** these vs thread last so long

Gojo does have ton of haxs that isnt in the profile and yet is used in vs threads for some reason. Like Information Manipulation Type 2, CM Type 2, Math Manipulation and Physics Manipulation, and like, idk how the **** these vs thread last so long
Everything besides Conceptual and math manipulation is on his profile already tho…

This was already accepted, I just never understood if we were getting rid of the other explanation for Limitless on the page or not.

Back