• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you think is Beerus's full power? Whis's?

I have no idea, Whis is much stronger than Beerus, so Whis maybe 3-C? I don't know.

I've got Beerus at low-mid 4-B(or whatever multi star is ranked these days)....reason being is he hasn't shown solar feats....yet. Unless i haven't been catching up on Super...

me too. but again feats are the name of the game. we most likely are gonna se some galaxy level feats however.

4-A at least for Beerus, likely at least Low 3-C for Whis, though they're both likely much higher.

@RouninOtaku

This. We need legit proof that Bills is actually Universal, or if not maybe Multi Galaxy. Then again i just don't really care about all this other than seeing what Bills and Whis's full power is like.

Oh.

Well anyways I guess we have like a few people who ranked Bills at like either 4-A or 3-C(and at least one person thinking Bills is possibly even Universe level) And with Whis...meh.

@ Cross: Yeah. About Whis though I douvbt he'll be all that much stronger I mean he's only like 1.5 times stronger than Beerus.

Although I can't wait to see the other whis is action. He just looks badass because of the long hair....

Well, as we see, having a power level a little higher than someone can make you much more powerful than them, like Vegeta shouldn't have been that much more powerful than Zarbon post-Zenkai, but he demolished him, so having a power level 1.5x someone could make you have far, far greater DC.

Yeah, I'm currently hyped for the Universe 6 arc.

@ Dragonmasterxyz: Yep unless he meant something like. An increase in each number made ya 2 times more powerful then Whis who is a 15 is only 1.5 times stronger than Beerus who is a Ten...

i think goku and vegeta wil be much higher though. i don't know why but i just have that feeling.

yeah. but i want to see the ultimate training. they need to maximize their physical and special attack...oh wait wrong verse!

No, didn't Whis train them in between Battle of Gods and Resurrection F, which is how Vegeta is now a Super Saiyan God?

Back