• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you think is Beerus's full power? Whis's?

I could see Dragon Ball characters breaking into tier 2 but I doubt we're going to see anything higher than 2-C or 2-B unless there is an omnipotent God ruling over the Dragon Ball multiverse.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Nothing is impossible.Months ago,i didnt even think Beerus or Whis will reach galaxy level.
Yes, but the point is there's a specificity to that level of power. For Goku to be 2-A, he'd need to be able to destroy an infinite number of universes. To just be low 1-C, he'd have to transcend that by the power of infinity, destroying an infinite number of infinite collections of universes.

Oblivion00 said:
I could see Dragon Ball characters breaking into tier 2 but I doubt we're going to see anything higher than 2-C or 2-B unless there is an omnipotent God ruling over the Dragon Ball multiverse.
I can see Tori-Bot to be tier 0.

Author avatars are not inherently Tier 0. I don't know if you realize just how incredibly immense the requirements for that tier are.
As i said before,nothing is impossible especially in DB,Im just speculating things,I could see him being the Supreme God of the Dragon Ball or something like that.Its not like AT or any other authors cant create a character who is tier 0.

It doesn't matter if it's not impossible. I'm simply saying it's not likely.

Creating a character who actually meets the requirements of Tier 0, without directly comparing them to something else, is incredibly hard to do.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It doesn't matter if it's not impossible. I'm simply saying it's not likely.
Creating a character who actually meets the requirements of Tier 0, without directly comparing them to something else, is incredibly hard to do.
It's hard but it would be super nice to get such a power-up for the verse just saiyain

tier 0 would be the end of db unfortunately, I'd rather goku be tier 2 or low 1 but not more since the story would be pretty boring otherwise. i dont see tier 2-A as far fetched if goku's punches with some other god send shockwaves or threaten the entirety of the db verse including all universes and timelines then he'd definiely be 2-A or close. but what we need are hax! energy nulification or an IT punch would be awesome

The Living Tribunal1 said:
tier 0 is not heppening (hopefully)

i hope the highest they go is low 1-C

not any higher
Tori-Bot is most likely Tier 0 lol, he could probably blink away the 12 Universes and recreate them when he blinks again

but as for Goku and possibly Vegeta, probably 2-B by the end of Super, maybe if Beerus starts training again, maybe High 2-C to Low 2-B for him, as for Whis, probably Solid 2-C, I too want to see the 2 Saiyans and Beerus surpass Whis one day

DBZMLP12345 said:
tier 0 is not heppening (hopefully)

i hope the highest they go is low 1-C

not any higher
Tori-Bot is most likely Tier 0 lol, he could probably blink away the 12 Universes and recreate them when he blinks again
by tier 0, i meant a regular chraacter being tier 0

I just want Goku to be confortably Superman's Sword of Superman incarnation, possibly above Archie Sonic, and for Beerus to be true Darkseid level

Well guys considering that there's only 12 universes that make up the DBMultiverse and if Goku and maybe even Vegeta were to get some new form that allows them to destroy it, they'd only be like 2-C at the most here then or something, idk.

Anything above that would really be impossible or very hard to achieve at least imho.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well guys considering that there's only 12 universes that make up the DBMultiverse and if Goku and maybe even Vegeta were to get some new form that allows them to destroy it, they'd only be like 2-C at the most here then or something, idk.
Anything above that would really be impossible or very hard to achieve at least imho.
All they have to say is each universe has thousands or infinite timelines or something like that.

Or Akira Toriyama, not really noticing the magnitude of what he is saying, says Goku fights a being in a 12-dimensional extraspace or something.

FanofRPGs said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
All they have to say is each universe has thousands or infinite timelines or something like that.
Or Akira Toriyama, not really noticing the magnitude of what he is saying, says Goku fights a being in a 12-dimensional extraspace or something.
That could it too, actually. But i was really being serious about what i said.

Then again who knows what Akira could make while doing the DBSuper series.

tbh, i hope it doesnt go beyond 1-C, at most low 1-B

anything above that and its wont be cool

also, i hope that even the posssible 1-C things become temporary, with highest permanent power being at most high 2-A, anything higher on a permanent basis wud feel weird

Well, we obviously don't want our protagonist to be a freaking 6 or 12 dimensional being. But if we have a character which is responsible for the creation of the 12 universes then i wouldn't mind having at least one 1-B or 1-A character

Nobody in DBZ is getting above 2C, there are only 12 universes in DBZ. Akira does not follow VS battle wiki I assume, so I don't see him retconning 12 universe in near future.

Goku has to get spacetime hax to reach 2B, which doesn't look very likely atm. 3A is as strong as you can become with strength alone which is what DB represents. Goku getting reality warping would be completely out of character.

Akira is not the type to write complex hax, he has admitted that he writes in easy fashion so that he and fans can understand easily. So Goku being above 2C/2B looks impossible

Faisal Shourov said:
Nobody in DBZ is getting above 2C, there are only 12 universes in DBZ. Akira does not follow VS battle wiki I assume, so I don't see him retconning 12 universe in near future.
Goku has to get spacetime hax to reach 2B, which doesn't look very likely atm. 3A is as strong as you can become with strength alone which is what DB represents. Goku getting reality warping would be completely out of character.

Akira is not the type to write complex hax, he has admitted that he writes in easy fashion so that he and fans can understand easily. So Goku being above 2C/2B looks impossible
i think beerus and/or whis may hit 2-C but goku will be like seiya and stay at 3-A.

If Goku is going to get any hax it is probably going to be on the lines of being able to resist hax abilities such as mind control. Honestly I'm fine with DBZ characters breaking into the tier 2 category at 2-C. If there is going to be a 2-B character then it is either going to be the final villain in DB Super or someone from Whis's race.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Faisal Shourov said:

i think beerus and/or whis may hit 2-C but goku will be like seiya and stay at 3-A.
It will be incredibly difficult for Whis to reach 2C given he can only rewind time by 3 minutes, while to get 2C you need to destroy every single timeline in a universe. And Goku is not getting above 3A realistically, Goku is a brawler he has no reasons to learn spacetime destroying hax. If he does it would change entire theme of DB, martial arts will be extinct in the show

2B is completely impossible because of 12 universe. 2C is the highest for DBS without any further retcon

we don't know the full extent of whis' power yet. so the just 3 minutes thing may be retconned. also demigra came close. so having someone with that power is not to far-fetched.

the point of demigra is akira can make someone newer and stronger than him. akira was also the one who designed him.

Akira also designed SSJ4 Goku. What is canon or not in DB has been made into a blog on vs battle wiki. If Akira retcons 12 universe only then 2B is possible.

Faisal Shourov said:
Akira also designed SSJ4 Goku. What is canon or not in DB has been made into a blog on vs battle wiki. If Akira retcons 12 galaxy only then 2B is possible.
what if he retcons things such that each individual universe has infinitely many alternate/ parallel universes associated with it

that way, the upper limit can be stretched to 2-A

and for all we know he might even use the higher dimensional idea, thinking that its cool

that wud then inderectly lead to a beyond 2-A dbs

THEN AGAIN I AM JUST SPECULATING, NOT CLAIMING THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN< JUST SAYING THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN

Faisal Shourov said:
Akira also designed SSJ4 Goku. What is canon or not in DB has been made into a blog on vs battle wiki. If Akira retcons 12 galaxy only then 2B is possible.
what if he retcons things such that each individual universe has infinitely many alternate/ parallel universes associated with it
that way, the upper limit can be stretched to 2-A

and for all we know he might even use the higher dimensional idea, thinking that its cool

that wud then inderectly lead to a beyond 2-A dbs

THEN AGAIN I AM JUST SPECULATING, NOT CLAIMING THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN< JUST SAYING THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN
Knowing Akira, he's probably not gonna do it. Akira has stated he doesn't like overthinking and overcomplex stuff. DB has lots of young fans and Akira writes the show for younger fans. Higher dimension would suit something like Toriko, Akira likes martial arts far more than dimensions

well, i really dont think he understands the true complexity of higher dimensions, pretty sure almost no author does

but akira is special

he might just put it in with the intent of sounding op and fancy

but by effect it will end up making major changes

plus thinking of higher dimensions is not hard. all you have to say is that these are higher dimensions. '''bam''' higher dimensions.

If he doesn't explain them properly people are not going to take those statements seriously. DB had lots of empty statements not backed up by feats. Only reason people accept the recent universe feat because planets were shown getting destroyed on panel. Many feats from part 1 DB are considered outlier/gag.

Faisal Shourov said:
If he doesn't explain them properly people are not going to take those statements seriously. DB had lots of empty statements not backed up by feats. Only reason people accept the recent universe feat because planets were shown getting destroyed on panel. Many feats from part 1 DB are considered outlier/gag.
Hmm. "Whis destroyed the space and time of the universe" that is not complicated for toriyama/ the script writers to say. you make things seem complicated. have some speculative fun. stop being a party pooper.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU

seriously.the Akira Toriyama designing SSJ4 is just a fake rumor.AT just design the starter characters for GT(Mustache Vegeta,Kid Goku,Pan etc..)he didnt design some future characters later on.

Back