• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you think is Beerus's full power? Whis's?

I haven't watch ROF fully so I can't say for sure if they received training...

But just know this BOG and ROF are being written as in the story and plotlines are being retold in greater detail so DBZ Super may or may not be exactly similar to the movies.

Currently DBZ Super is only in the beginning of the BOG arc so technically they haven't been trained by Whis yet (in the DBZ Super storyline) this is what I meant...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
I haven't watch ROF fully so I can't say for sure if they received training...
But just know this BOG and ROF are being written as in the story and plotlines are being retold in greater detail so DBZ Super may or may not be exactly similar to the movies.

Currently DBZ Super is only in the beginning of the BOG arc so technically they haven't been trained by Whis yet (in the DBZ Super storyline) this is what I meant...
oh okay then. tha no they haven't.

We will see. It is entirely possible that they are of galaxy level or above, but given that it seems like the Dragon Ball universe only has 4 galaxies because Toriyama wanted to keep things simple for readers/viewers, destroying it would only be "Low 3-B".

Man I just wanna skip right to the Universe 6 arc so we could get some universal feats. I have a feeling that the 7th universe will be destroyed by someone. I mean why would they need to travel to another universe and find the dragon balls? There must be some reason for this right?

it would be nice to see goku and beerus fight through the whole universe instead of the city, and the background having the galaxies, the number being 4 or more will clarify the 4 galaxy thing for sure

yeah. although didn't buu destroy some galaxies after a period of time? wouldn't that mean there are more than 4?

No, the anime for Dragon Ball Super is the original canon, the manga for Dragon Ball Super is based off the anime, which is a reversal of anime/manga canon, like Gurren Lagann.

It came out first, but it's like the Resurrection F manga, as Toriyama is only involved with the DBS anime.

Well, the Dragon Ball Super anime (To my knowledge) follows the manga, and the DBS manga is non-canon, as Toriyama isn't involved with it.

It's following his script, and is the "adaptation". Do we have an official release stating it's non-canon because I see no reason why it wouldn't be canon. It's not like the guy is writing his own fan-fic.

I believe this is the article that describes the canonocity of Dragon Ball Super. Also, the Dragon Ball Z anime follows the script of the original manga, but it isn't canon.

I see nothing that stated the manga adaptation was non-canon. It's a different writer, but you don't see Akira stating the work is non-canon to what's happening in the anime. Even though they both have corresponding chapters/episodes and again fill in the gaps for each other.

Also did we get an official release that stated the DBZ anime was non-canon? It's been awhile.

There are differences (The aliens are different, Beerus completely destroys their planet rather than half of it, and does it for different reasons) and since Akira didn't work on this, we can't exactly regard it as canon.

Slight differences don't mean we can lable something non-canon if it hasn't been stated by the creators to be such. Those different aliens and such could just mean Beerus went to another planet which we saw in the manga. If there is an official release by Akira stating it's non-canon in any way he chooses then it would be different. But you can't go around deciding what's canon and not on a whim. Akira made the script for Super he's just having the guy who worked on the Ressurection of F manga take over responsibilities. And even with the slight differences the manga is closely following the anime.

Possibly decently high. He can be anywhere from 4A to 3B. What I really hope is that the feat from Dragon Ball Heroes where Goku and Vegeta's Combined Kamehameha and Final Flash destroying a galaxy really happens or something like that happens.

Either way, we still have 4-A as the low end highest for Bill and Whis and i think like Low 3-B as the really high end power for them both.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
imo at least 3-C to possibly 3-A or low 2-C
episode 12 will give us the answer
yeah, our main problem right now is the canon issues between the anime and manga.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
yeah, our main problem right now is the canon issues between the anime and manga.
Well so far I haven't seen any major contradictions between either, so if this keeps up everything should be fine in terms of canon between the two.

Micah007123 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well so far I haven't seen any major contradictions between either, so if this keeps up everything should be fine in terms of canon between the two.
i hope i get to see a 3-A goku soon. cuz now i'm just sick of seeing certain comments.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Micah007123 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
i hope i get to see a 3-A goku soon. cuz now i'm just sick of seeing certain comments.
Don't worry I'd be surprised if the anime didn't show off that feat the manga gave us. Its clear that based on that one feat these guys are opperating on one heck of a level, and it should put an end to the DBZ warriors being physicaly weak argument.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Basically replying to a post that's been inactive for a considerable amount of time.
Oh that. well that will happen when a thread isn't locked.

Back