• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you think is Beerus's full power? Whis's?

Micah007123 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Micah007123 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
imo at least 3-C to possibly 3-A or low 2-C
episode 12 will give us the answer
yeah, our main problem right now is the canon issues between the anime and manga.
Well so far I haven't seen any major contradictions between either, so if this keeps up everything should be fine in terms of canon between the two.
i hope i get to see a 3-A goku soon. cuz now i'm just sick of seeing certain comments.
Don't worry I'd be surprised if the anime didn't show off that feat the manga gave us. Its clear that based on that one feat these guys are opperating on one heck of a level, and it should put an end to the DBZ warriors being physicaly weak argument.
and the "goku is weak and this character stompz the verse comments." or the " superman still won comments." i wouldn't care for that fight if DC fans weren't such jerks about it.

and the "goku is weak and this character stompz the verse comments." or the " superman still won comments." i wouldn't care for that fight if DC fans weren't such jerks about it.
Just ignore it. They are the ones who end up looking like fools when they state Sups could one-shot a guy who can casually play with characters who were hitting each other so hard the strikes were radiating across the universe. I'm talking about Whis btw.

i could care less if goku couldn't beat superman; however the fans make thing worse than they already were.

If you take elder kai's words seriously then Beerus is a universe buster+ considering not only did his and Goku's punches almost destroy the universe but it also reached the cosmos and hell apparently.

If beerus goes to universe 6 with them or like Frieza in RoF he decides to train again, who knows he might get to 2-C or get DB style hax. LIke only a fellow 'God' can mortally harm him or something.

1-C seems far fetched but if they could surpass demigra then they'd probably be in the 2-B or 2-A category maybe.

The only hax I'd want goku to have would be the one touma has which is to nulify all hax

IcarusXI said:
1-C seems far fetched but if they could surpass demigra then they'd probably be in the 2-B or 2-A category maybe.
The only hax I'd want goku to have would be the one touma has which is to nulify all hax
That would be so cool and imagine if Goku got to tier 0 I would definetly have my life complete but seriously him getting something to end all hax would be just beautiful

TISSG7Regrave said:
IcarusXI said:
That would be so cool and imagine if Goku got to tier 0 I would definetly have my life complete but seriously him getting something to end all hax would be just beautiful
He cant be tier 0, he will at most be low 1-C

the only way I see goku becoming tier 0 would be if he absorbs all the dragon balls, currently there are 2 sets known but looks like there are more since champa was looking for them, if so and the ending of dbs is like gt where he fuses with or absorbs the dragon balls then at the very least he'll have multiverse reality warping or something similar.

As for hax, well same here it's about time he gets something useful other than something that goes boom

FanofRPGs said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
IcarusXI said:
He cant be tier 0, he will at most be low 1-C
I don't know but one can hope

@Icarus I can see them rectoning GT

You guy's are underestimating tha power of Yang

I'm just saying he could be that level of yang's base form if he goes 100%

TripleX6 said:
are you referring to yang from rwby?

last time i checked she's nowhere near tier 7 or 6. you also previously said she could beat the living tribunal, are you serious or just trolling?

TripleX6 said:
What???? She may absorb damage but it is still has to feel the pain through and cannot protect from attacks that can bypass durabilty unless I am missing something

TISSG7Regrave said:
TripleX6 said:
What???? She may absorb damage but it is still has to feel the pain through and cannot protect from attacks that can bypass durabilty unless I am missing something
No, she can abosorb any attack.

do I smell fanboyism? she technically could but pretty sure she's not wolverine to have extremly high pain tolerance.

anything above or around a lightning bolt would knock her out easy

IcarusXI said:
do I smell fanboyism? she technically could but pretty sure she's not wolverine to have extremly high pain tolerance.
anything above or around a lightning bolt would knock her out easy
She can redirect any damege including Beerus's and theres no defined limit to how much she can take.

are we really doing this?

beerus could destroy a galaxy with the snap of his fingers, heck all he has to do is throw a marble sized ki ball and watch the explosion, pretty sure yang can't redirect an explosion.

please , ignore the troll, hes trying to flame the thread,

havent we had enough of this thread? Reopen it next year when we have something to say.

he's already stated to be able to destroy all matter in the universe plus kai realm, for tier 2 all we need for confirmation is for him to meet the supreme kai of time, if she considers him a threat then he's definitely low 2-C at least. dont know what would he be if he could erase all time of the db verse

At the end of Super,I think

Goku = 2-A (1-B by some temporary power up to beat the main villain)

Vegeta = 2-A

Beerus = 2-A

Whis = 2-B

Goku/Vegeta and Beerus will surpass Whis and he will be proud of his students.And Youtube and other VS debate will be flooded by Cosmic Armor Supes vs. Temporary Power Up Goku.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm not sure why or how Goku would become a 12-dimensional or greater entity.
Nothing is impossible.Months ago,i didnt even think Beerus or Whis will reach galaxy level.

Back