• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What can the Spongebob cast think to do with the magic book?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
They have 9-B durability and it would destroy the multiverse with them in it
They can just exclude themselves from that destruction, and even undo it without the opponent, effectivelly winning the match.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How? It's never even been used at full power.
Well, it has been stated to have 2-C capabilities.

The problem is that they aren`t too aware of it.

Okay, let`s start with the basics:

What would Patrick, Sandy, Mr. Krabs or Plankton do with the magic book when bloodlusted?

Any of them would be willing to kill, as per SBA.

Can`t they just write "then X died"?

Let`s assume that doesn`t happen.

Do any of them would actually think about doing what I said in-character?

Is out there some 2-C match actually possible with the magic book that doesn`t lead to a mismatch then? By the way, what about Sandy? She has been considered to be smarter than Plankton, maybe she likely can come up with that.

Well, a match I did about Spongebob Vs. Medaka didn`t work because he`s too stupid to actually think about writing "then x died", so I wanted to make a rematch with some other Spongebob character.

Back