• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the episode 'The Big Bad Bubble Bass', which is one of the episodes where Karen is our narration, Bubble Bass' mother ends up belching hard enough to completely destroy Squidward's house and blow away the entire ocean.

Here is the clip.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward survive afterwards, Squidward being the most hurt, Spongebob and Patrick don't seem that hurt.

Here is that clip. (Sorry for the crappy quality, but it is what it is)

Shortly after in that same clip, Bubble Bass is seen taking a burp from his mother, losing his clothes but still, surviving, so this could spell something for Bubble Bass too.

My question here is, would this account for a durability upgrade, and if so, what would it be?

I heard ocean related feats stretch up from 6-C to 6-B.

Well, considering the force was definitely strong enough to destroy Squidward’s House and even fling a portion of the ocean into the air to the point it reached Bikini Atoll, I’d say it could work if the water must’ve fallen down on them offscreen.

As for tiering, that definitely looks like it’s in the tier 6 range.

Yeah, I think the water must've fallen down offscreen, instantly in the next frame, it's all back, this is a cartoon after all, so some things be like that.

It even made that small island fall down from above-

Then again, we'd have to calc how strong Bubble Bass' mom's burp was, unless there's a statement for ocean related feats, she destroyed Squidward's house and flung the ocean into the air-

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's some good insight, but yeah, like I said before, there is indeed more on that island than we think, more than just a simple palm tree, I can grab a clip from the 2nd movie and share it on Google Photos if needed-
No need man. Here it is:

ZAjAAn.gif

Even the Ocean is bigger, we even see THE MAP. Now we also have SpongeBob clearly, canonically, vore the entire ocean too. XD

Last edited:
While we do have the previous calc considered, should we consider that the palm tree island actually has more to it confirmed by the 2nd movie and look at what we'd get with that considered?

Heck, the ocean looks huge when we get to see what's on the island, that's crazy-

While we do have the previous calc considered, should we consider that the palm tree island actually has more to it confirmed by the 2nd movie and look at what we'd get with that considered?

Heck, the ocean looks huge when we get to see what's on the island, that's crazy-
That's what I've been saying, but I thought oh I don't know... The ocean itself was blown away similiarly to the reef blower feat??

Last edited:
If the trees were bigger than what I actually thought, then I suppose I can recall this soon to get an even higher result that could get to the tier 6 range.

Also if the blatantly larger ocean and island wasn't evident enough, I've been told that the AP is even more added on due to the much needed larger Island itself was suspended from Gravity till both said Island and Ocean dipped down.

If the trees were bigger than what I actually thought, then I suppose I can recall this soon to get an even higher result that could get to the tier 6 range.
Oh so you are replying now. So yeah I went by the trouble to show you this:
No need man. Here it is:

ZAjAAn.gif

Even the Ocean is bigger, we even see THE MAP. Now we also have SpongeBob clearly, canonically, vore the entire ocean too. XD

So yeah its ridiculously huger. I've also been told that the AP is even more added on due to the much needed larger Island itself was suspended from Gravity till both said Island and Ocean dipped down.

AND there is this to also take note of in order to seal the deal more:
Also in the episode "Handemonium" The intro is fully canon with Hans appearing for help (Timeline - 4:24), same in the episode "Old Man Patrick" SpongeBob literally sings the song with the same descriptions.
Why this is important is that in the Truth or Square Special intro has SpongeBob sustaining/swallowing the ocean (He did not need a reef blower this time).

Bump-

Thought I'd bump this since SpongeBob could get a good potential AP boost with this feat from Bubble Bass' mom considered--

Ofc with the calculation that comes with the island being there, 2nd SpongeBob Movie confirming its size helps, the island and ocean is a lot bigger than we thought.

Anomalous also brought up some good points with the intro stuff.

Bump-

Thought I'd bump this since SpongeBob could get a good potential AP boost with this feat from Bubble Bass' mom considered--

Ofc with the calculation that comes with the island being there, 2nd SpongeBob Movie confirming its size helps, the island and ocean is a lot bigger than we thought.

Anomalous also brought up some good points with the intro stuff.
Yes it's swell to see SB getting the amp he deserves. Also dangnammit the link for the 2nd Film was removed!

Yo why arent you active in the other sb thread
Busy IRL.

Also I like to update SB unraveling the universe feat: Excluding the entire SB Cosmology for now, SB actually destroyed more then one universe currently. There were like two pocket dimensions the Flying Dutchman created and SB should have destroyed those too. The speed also triples given he destroyed more then one in seconds.

There were like two pocket dimensions the Flying Dutchman created and SB should have destroyed those too.
Aren't those in different dimensions not tied to the actual universe?

Speaking which, now that you mention the String feat, we could try to get an absurdly high result if we were to assume the galaxy's volume has the width of the string SpongeBob pulled while its height is absurdly long (Basically what Death Battle did, although they assumed the whole universe was affected when we only see the galaxy get affected). I got around 68 digits when I got to calculating that.

Aren't those in different dimensions not tied to the actual universe?
I say two, given the zipper comes from the outside and it basically erased EVERYTHING. Now Neptune's realm on the other hand, is shown from somewhere else.
Speaking which, now that you mention the String feat, we could try to get an absurdly high result if we were to assume the galaxy's volume has the width of the string SpongeBob pulled while its height is absurdly long.
You can try, albeit further confirmation says it's blatantly more then Galaxy anyways.

The universe exploding isn't anything new in SpongeBob, it happened in The Patrick Show when Patrick crushed a wallnut, the earth exploded, the universe imploded, and in another parallel universe, stuff happens.

Them surviving the explosion is a pretty notable feat.

Thanks to the new Tidal Zone episode, maybe the string would be a 2-C feat-

It turns out that Kamp Koral & The Patrick Star Show are considered alternate realities within' the SpongeBob verse (thank GOD too, Kamp Koral contradicts so much SpongeBob Lore), so much so that they called The Tidal Zone a 'crossover' episode, that gives us all we need to know. They were referred to as three different realities colliding.

From that standpoint, this would mean that SpongeBob unraveled all three of those verses at once, The Tidal Zone is sure something to bring up now.

anywa
Thanks to the new Tidal Zone episode, maybe the string would be a 2-C feat-

It turns out that Kamp Koral & The Patrick Star Show are considered alternate realities within' the SpongeBob verse (thank GOD too, Kamp Koral contradicts so much SpongeBob Lore), so much so that they called The Tidal Zone a 'crossover' episode, that gives us all we need to know. They were referred to as three different realities colliding.

From that standpoint, this would mean that SpongeBob unraveled all three of those verses at once, The Tidal Zone is sure something to bring up now.
There was already some evidence like how Sandy in an episode communicated with Kamp Koral sandy so I think this comfirms it

Back