• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Calc Puts Whitebeard at Small Country level?

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
So a user pointed out to me that there is no calc that puts Whitebeard at his current level. At first I thought someone had deleted it, so I tried digging through his history to find it and nothing came up.

The Admirals are scaled to him, but he's scaled for beating the stuffing out of Akainu while everyone was attacking him.

There are his tsunami-causing/shattering feats and the whole tipping Marineford feat, but if they aren't calced we might as well be grasping at straws.

So why is he there again?

I do recall that Cin made a calc involcing the five meteorites, but I'm not sure where it went.

Thanks, but if the calc was accepted at Country level, then why is he Small Country level?

I think it's because of the size of the planet, which was not fully assumed in the calc.

I pointed this out, but we should probably post the relevent calcs on his profile in particular He has a large island level feat in a weakened state, with a small country output on obd and scaling on fujitora

Is there a directory of calcs like obd does for there own?

@Radical Do we not have a compilation/directory of all calcs on this wiki or at least on certain verses? I know Saint Seiya has a blog post with a bunch of speed calcs, which is great. Not asking for one for each verse, but at the very least we should have a directory of all the calcs in one post.

I think it's because many weaker characters are rated as High 6-C and Whitebeard got scaled to the higher tier by being much more powerful than them.

I do not remember so well anymore, but do recall that there was a calculation that required the One Piece planet to be twice as wide as our Sun, which seemed very exaggerated.

I will ask CinCameron20 for input.

Well, I think there was an OBD Whitebeard calc that assumed continental plate movements rather than simply being a source of vibrations, and that Gwynbleiddd or DontTalk did not accept it for this reason, and created another one instead. However, I may misremember.

It seems best to wait for CinCameron20 in any case.

Yeah, Multi-Continent Level does seem a bit too high for reasons above. The Small Country Level+ to Country Level calcs seem more reasonable.

@Gwynbleiddd Okay. Thank you for the information.

I read the OP and skimmed the thread briefly. Here is my explanation.

Whitebeard and Yonko are Low 6-B via powerscaling to the Admirals, who are at least capable of withstanding anything Issho (Admiral Fujitora) is capable of bringing to the table, including his potential to bring down a powerful meteorite.

The result was Small Country+ at one point, but due to the latest changes from a couple months ago, it turned out to be edging out of 7 Teratons, which is country level. I was going to bring this up, but other things regarding the OP verse were more important, and involved more effort at the time. This on the other hand is a quick edit of each page.

What this means is that the current High 6-C and Low 6-B characters will have to be simply changed to the following:

High 6-C -> The same, but AP and Dura should have a "+" at the end of it due to Doflamingo's feat scaling everyone at the tier well above the half-mark of Large Island level (630+ GT).

At least High 6-C likely Low 6-B -> At least High 6-C, possibly 6-B. Large Island+ rather than Large Island.

Low 6-B -> Possibly 6-B due to 7 Teratons being within Country level parameters.

Regarding the planet size -- we're using DT's ~10x planet size that he scaled from the red line, as the majority agreed to it. Originally, we had the OP planet at 2x the size of the Sun, which was regarded as ridiculous (especially since High and Top tiers would have jumped up to High 6-B to 6-A tier).

I'll gladly apply the edits for the top and high tiers now if the pages are unlocked. These are the pages that need unlocked. I was planning to ask to apply description edits for some characters anyways:

Whitebeard, Big Mom, Donquixote Doflamingo, Monkey D. Luffy

Shall I apply these edits, or is there further input needed? The calc they already scale to is finalized at 637+ GT and 7+ TT anyways.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

@Ant - all 4 profiles can be locked now. I'll edit the rest of the profiles.

@Frozone - they don't have anything to really place them at Low 6-B for any reason. If they can take a hit from Fujitora's meteorite (which is logical considering that if everyone was High 6-C, Fujitora could stomp Akainu via Environmental Destruction alone), then they'd have Country Durability.

Considering the gap of the yonkou and the admirals, I am fine with this.

I guess Akainu might be an exception since he is fleet admiral, he can be scaled to 6-B as well. Him and Sengoku.

What? No... Admirals are also 6-B.

Fujitora has 6-B Environmental DC, as a result, Akainu, his superior, is possibly 6-B due to the fact that Fujitora would be capable of stomping him with meteorites if Akainu is not strong enough to tank or destroy them. Whitebeard scales to Akainu for beating the crap out of him and taking hits from Kizaru and Aokiji as well.

Okay. I have locked the profiles. Thank you for the help.

CinCameron20 said:
What? No... Admirals are also 6-B.

Fujitora has 6-B Environmental DC, as a result, Akainu, his superior, is possibly 6-B due to the fact that Fujitora would be capable of stomping him with meteorites if Akainu is not strong enough to tank or destroy them. Whitebeard scales to Akainu for beating the crap out of him and taking hits from Kizaru and Aokiji as well.
I was confused for a second there But yeah, that makes sense

Back