• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What avg. tier would a character be if they are not bound by Time & Space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout my development for Eye of Judgment as a verse, one character in particular; Juno, is such an example; & a god. Juno is the Titular character of the verse, not to be confused with the PS Eye. I actually have a lot to say about this verse, but I'd rather wait until I complete EOJ: LEGENDS 100%, and find a way to do screenshots of PSP games on the Vita.

So, again, what would the tier avg be for characters not bound by Time & Space? This would probably define Juno's tier for now... Thanks in advance. :)

Just realized something; I put this topic in the wrong place. I actually should have put it in the Q&A section. Can somebody move it please? Greatly would be appreciated. I'll let you guys answer from there.

"I am Doctor Idiot"

-Peter Capaldi

It depends on the scale of the construct of time and space which they are unbound to.

Normally someone who is beyond the time and space of a single universe is considered "Low 2-C" or "Universe Level+"

Thank you sir. I don't suppose I should ask the same question from before? Just found out Juno in his eye form is the product of Abstract Existence (He has a humanoid form, but that has never been shown in all Eye of Judgment media.), so I guess he could have Conceptual Manipulation? At least in this degree? If so, how powerful would such a character not being bound by Time & Space be?

If someone transcended standard space-time we generally consider that to be Low 2-C. If the universe they transcended has higher dimensions just add 1 dimension to the character (transcending a 4-D universe entirely would be High 2-A, transcending a 100-D universe is 1-B).

If the character is explicitly stated to be beyond all spacial dimensions then it is 1-A.

Got it. Eye of Judgment doesn't mention much about dimensional layers. But this brings up a new question, effective as I post this. Scion uses a Sphere that is of an Extradimensional ability. Base Scion would normally rely on his Bioliths. But as Scion Triumphant, he uses this Extradimensional Sphere to (And I'm quoting from the game as best as I can.) seal off the Gods from his presence. Does Extradimensional ideas make any difference?

Definition from wiktionary...

Originating outside the known physical reality of the universe.

Since there's only one, I'm guessing it's just an additional layer to the Einsteinian 3D?

Well this Wiki tends to treat "extradimensional" with a grain of salt. A lot of authors mix terms like that around. Extradimensional, omnipotent, omniverse, all that good stuff usually is taken at a case-by-case basis.

Bump.

Check. So if Juno is considered as Universe+ level, and Extradimentional concept is of unknown ideas, maybe Scion Triumphant should be classified as Unknow, at least Universe+ level, likely far higher? If Extradimension stuff is this vague, and Juno is unaffected by the universe around it, and Extradimensions transcend 3D at least, I know this was probably mentioned, but, what's 4D in AP standards? Just asking just in case...

Just reread a comment. 4D transcendence is High 2-A. Since Scion Triumphant is capable of at least one dimension higher than the norm, he might be this with his Sphere. I'll have to see AssaultWaffle's comment though...

Edit: I wonder how Extradimentional things work on this wiki? Any link before my final decision?

Transcending the 4th Dimension in its entirety and becoming 5th Dimensional is indeed High 2-A

However being 4th Dimensional falls under high end High 3-A to 2-A

Transcending 3D IS basically capable of 4D so it's the same thing.

At the least they would be High 3-A or High Universe Level(Be able to destroy a part of a timeline which is the least form of 4D)

If they transcend the Time and Space of a Universe or can destroy it then Low 2-C or Universe Level+

If they can destroy multiple timelines up to 1000 then 2-C or Multi-Universe Level

More than 1000 timelines is 2-B or Multiverse Level

And the peak of 4 Dimensional Power is 2-A or Multiverse Level+ which means you can destroy an Infinite number of 4D Timelines.

Anything higher is 5D or above.

OK, I understand now. I have to record something tomorrow, so...

Someone should note your comment, Julian. That's important info in case it needs to be referred to again.

Thanks, BTW. :)

Only one. In Eye of Judgment Lore, Wormak is stated to be stronger than Scion in every way. This is before Scion Triumphant was even thought of. Since Wormak is stronger, but PiS seems to get in the way of the power comparison involving Both Scon, & Wormak, maybe Unknow could do?

Also, whenever a character can see into the astral plane (Ergo, spirits), if they can interract with them, What AP is required for this? & is it scalable? I can't help but imagine Shake Highland seeing spirits of the deceased with his Spirit Eye...

I'll zip it after these two questions are answered. I'll catch some Zzzs soon...

I'm fine with Unknow if Base Scion does not have any feats which could make Wormak scale.

Also interacting with an Astral Plane does not need a AP requirement. You could be a 10-B and have an ability which lets you interact with spirits and the astral plane.

Now destroying it is another story and it would depend on the size and level of existence in which it operates on.

Obviously I was referring to a part of Eye of Judgment lore thatstates Wormak is stronger than Scion in EVERY way. Scion feared this fact, and had Wormak in the dungeons of the Biolith Castle. Then again, Wormak didn't live long enough to witness Scion Triumphant.

As for Base Scion, he could have a higher tier if he uses Bioliths for Prep Time; making him signifigantly stronger. His Bioliths have very diverse abilities BTW. For now, I don't even have a clue what Scion can do on his own... Besides Ressurection of life in any way, even if it's not a Biolith.

If you want to know more about Scion's Bioliths, let me know. :)

UPDATE: It turns out Juno is more than unbound by Time & Space. He can be in alternate timelines, and have more than one of him exist. So, two new questions, What tier would you be if you can be in multiple timelines at once (Most likely redundant.), & would having multiple copies of a character throughout multiple timelines matter?

Oh, and one last thing: BUMP.

I suppose I'll put it in another way: One episode of Rick & Morty focused on timelines, and the amount doubled ludicrously overtime. In Juno of Eye of Judgment's case, he can be in multiple timelines, and since he's not bound by that, time paradoxes can also apply to Juno (Basically, more than one Juno in one timeline for instance.). My question is: does timelines improve on a character's tier? I'm guessing no, but does it also affect other universes?

I'll let you guys decide for yourselves. <_<

Destroying a full-blown universal space-time continuum would count as 1 universe destruction. 1 timeline gone, Low 2-C. 1001 timelines gone, 2-B. Infinite timelines gone, 2-A; this is where timeline destruction hits its limit unless higher-dimensional space is confirmed for whatever series pulls off the feat.

Also existing in multiple timelines isn't really AP. That is just a good tool to keep yourself alive and sounds more like hax than AP/Durability.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Transcending 3D IS basically capable of 4D so it's the same thing.

At the least they would be High 3-A or High Universe Level(Be able to destroy a part of a timeline which is the least form of 4D)

If they transcend the Time and Space of a Universe or can destroy it then Low 2-C or Universe Level+

If they can destroy multiple timelines up to 1000 then 2-C or Multi-Universe Level

More than 1000 timelines is 2-B or Multiverse Level

And the peak of 4 Dimensional Power is 2-A or Multiverse Level+ which means you can destroy an Infinite number of 4D Timelines.

Anything higher is 5D or above.
^Basically this and what Assaltwaffle said.

Just give a link to said info for me to do research please. Then you can close. Sorry if this is a huge waste of our time.

^Basically this and what Assaltwaffle said.

This and what Assaultwaffle said. I can remember Timeline Multi-Existence on my own. ;)

Maybe a link regarding Tiers? AP? That kind of thing?

Got it, that's all I needed to know. An official can close this now, please.

(Unless Individual Realms count as either a universe, or something completely different. Shame Scion Triumphant's Extradimensional Space can't be confirmed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back