• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what tier would this character be?

first i'll explain some of the cosmology.
i'll say that when they refer to the "universe" it means the whole cosmology as we know it, which consists of several realms and higher dimensions to make it clear.
so dimensions are explained like this in the series, and the author further explains it like this. so this already qualifies for having extra spatial axis's.
so to explain the places in the cosmology, firstly we have the 3rd dimension which is the human realm. we also have the god realm which is the lowest existance in the god realm as the god realm extends much further up. we can also see the underworld where the god yama stays which is the 7th dimension. and these would qualify for higher dimensionality through the panels i sent at the starts. this is the only mention of "dimensions" throughout the whole series and the author even confirmed it was spatial axes that was extra dimensions.
and if we take the 6th dimension as the base of the god realm/lowest level of the god realm where every god can enter, from 1st zen to 5th zen. the author has explained that there are way more dimensions than only 5 in the god realm. so a number that's way more than 12, lets just say 20 as a lowball.
so that's the basics of how the cosmology works, this like explained earlier gets refered to as a universe despite it literally being different spatial and temporal places in this so called universe. just to make it clear.
now i'll talk about a god from the verse, Agni a 5th zen god could transcend existence and non-existence. he also returned to the highest dimension in gods domain, take all of that as you will, Agni as a 5th zen god also exist above time itself.
and the realms and dimensions aren't linked by time, some dimensions even exist above time itself. and at the same time those who exist in time are explained to be countless timelines by some characters and these timelines are spreading from the main timelines. as this was explained by a character this shows the intent of the author for there to be countless of these timelines. a comment on another character that has time powers has terminated countless of these universes which would make sense with the timelines.
this was all leading up to the ultimate beings in the verse and the main point of the thread and why im asking.
there are 4 characters that are called "the primeval gods" they basically created everything from the gods, humans and suras that are inhabiting the universe and cosmology as a whole. one of them explains that they remember before the concept of time even existed. this would also mean they created the concept of time itself as they are the creators of everything, all of the universes to ever exist. the current universe even has a "beggining of time" in itself. this would mean when they said "since the beggining of time, no since before then...." they means before they first created the concept of time itself.
with this said it makes sense that they also created the concept of space itself too as space can't exist without time. and since they made the concept of time and that they are beyond that concept is the only way to interpret it imo even if it wasn't shown that they created it. it's what the narrative tells us and it makes sense with them creating the concept of time too and also created everything in series itself. so they would also be above the concept of space too.
there are mentiones that there can't be a divinity higher than a primevial god. also one of them even refer to themselfs as a transcendent being.
with all of this said where would be a fair place to put the primeval gods? you can also give a lowball, midball and highball for different interpretations :).

At least Low 1C likely higher. The reason is these primeval gods transcend the concepts of time and space. They also created the settings entire cosmology which contains higher spatial dimensions and branching timelines. They are also described as transcendent beings beyond all divinity in the settings implying they exceed the entire cosmology they created.

At least Low 1C likely higher. The reason is these primeval gods transcend the concepts of time and space. They also created the settings entire cosmology which contains higher spatial dimensions and branching timelines. They are also described as transcendent beings beyond all divinity in the settings implying they exceed the entire cosmology they created.
thanks for the reply.
they should easily be able to destroy the cosmology they created, visnu can even give creatures the power to destroy the whole cosmolgy. when they say universe they mean every realm including every higher dimension in the god realm like explained in the first post.
they basically just created the countless universes to have fun, it gets described as their playground/toy.
anyone else that have any thoughts?

thanks for the reply.
they should easily be able to destroy the cosmology they created, visnu can even give creatures the power to destroy the whole cosmolgy. when they say universe they mean every realm including every higher dimension in the god realm like explained in the first post.
they basically just created the countless universes to have fun, it gets described as their playground/toy.
anyone else that have any thoughts?
I will be changing my answer to High 1C using this given they created and can effortlessly destroy a complex cosmology containing higher dimensions and infinite timelines.

I will be changing my answer to High 1C using this given they created and can effortlessly destroy a complex cosmology containing higher dimensions and infinite timelines.
interesting.
but one thing, we see the author explain that the god realms has way more higher dimensions inside of the gods domain/realm instead of only 5 for the 5 different zen gods. so a way higher number then 11 would be the highest number we would know of in this single universe since the base of the gods domain is the 6th dimension,. 20 as a way higher number then 11 is a low ball imo, so they should be atleast hyperversal/1-b by that logic?
also we don't have 100% confirmation that they created the concept of space, but they created the concept of time, so it would also make sense they created the concept of space. this also makes sense when we know that the primeval gods created everything in existecne and that they created existence itself within the narrative. do you think this would qualify for low 1-a? i think transcending time and space qualifies for this i read it on a couple of threads, and if you can create and destroy such concepts you would also trascend it i think?

interesting.
but one thing, we see the author explain that the god realms has way more higher dimensions inside of the gods domain/realm instead of only 5 for the 5 different zen gods. so a way higher number then 11 would be the highest number we would know of in this single universe since the base of the gods domain is the 6th dimension,. 20 as a way higher number then 11 is a low ball imo, so they should be atleast hyperversal/1-b by that logic?
also we don't have 100% confirmation that they created the concept of space, but they created the concept of time, so it would also make sense they created the concept of space. this also makes sense when we know that the primeval gods created everything in existecne and that they created existence itself within the narrative. do you think this would qualify for low 1-a? i think transcending time and space qualifies for this i read it on a couple of threads, and if you can create and destroy such concepts you would also trascend it i think?
You might be right. Them transcending and creating the concepts of time and space would imply transcendence of 4D spacetime. The realm containing more than 5 dimensions with 6D being the base could mean the the full cosmology likely reaches into higher transfinite dimensions. And the primeval gods should scale above it.

You might be right. Them transcending and creating the concepts of time and space would imply transcendence of 4D spacetime. The realm containing more than 5 dimensions with 6D being the base could mean the the full cosmology likely reaches into higher transfinite dimensions. And the primeval gods should scale above it.
them creating and transcending the concept of time and space itself would be low 1-a i think as they trascend the concepts themselfs.

also it doesn't likely reach into higher dimensions, its explained it does. we even see the underworld which is the 7th dimension.
and like i showed the author explains that there are way more than 11 dimensions that reach even higher up in the god domain/realm.
i think this would minimum be 1-b as any 12 dimensions space would qualify for this. we know there are dimensions with more than 12 dimensional space in the higher levels of the gods domain through the author comments about being way more than 5 dimensions when the god realm is already a 6 dimensional space at its base.

Back