• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia High Outer Scan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

because that includes innacessible cardinals or something
It does varies and not to mention it doesn’t guarantee a High 1A status since the same sentence mentioned hyper dimensions.

If you read the scan carefully, it does have the “evolved into a hyperdimension.”

If you really want a debunk:

There is no proof in this statement that numerical dimensions are qualitatively superior to one another, which is the basis for higher-dimensionality. The term "transcended the concept of numerical dimensions" is vague and meaningless when there is no proof they are superior to each other. Basically: We aren't giving them High 1-A for existing here because it's vague and meaningless.

If Hyperdimension Neptunia already has superiority between dimensions, then this could vaguely be High 1-B, as Numerical Dimensions would include all of 1-B.

In extension, Hyperdimensional would still be a valid term since it would simply be at an Infinite Dimensional level, beyond all Numerical Dimensions.

If Hyperdimension Neptunia already has superiority between dimensions, then this could vaguely be High 1-B, as Numerical Dimensions would include all of 1-B.

In extension, Hyperdimensional would still be a valid term since it would simply be at an Infinite Dimensional level, beyond all Numerical Dimensions.
Also tbf we already treated 3D spaces as being inferior to that of 4 dimensional space to begin with.

Also it is not High 1B since you need to prove it is infinite dimensional space to begin with or have something similar to that of a Hilbert Space.

Also it is not High 1B since you need to prove it is infinite dimensional space to begin with or have something similar to that of a Hilbert Space.
Not exactly.

If we take the scan at face value, Numerical Dimensions are referring to any numbered dimension, 43rd Dimension, the 4895564356345th Dimension, and any other Dimension that can be numbered would be a Numerical Dimension. So saying Numerical Dimensions would be the same as saying any degree of 1-B.

To transcend any degree of 1-B, but still have dimensions, would likely mean High 1-B, as Infinity is not a number, but you can still have infinite dimensions.

Not exactly.

If we take the scan at face value, Numerical Dimensions are referring to any numbered dimension, 43rd Dimension, the 4895564356345th Dimension, and any other Dimension that can be numbered would be a Numerical Dimension. So saying Numerical Dimensions would be the same as saying any degree of 1-B.

To transcend any degree of 1-B, but still have dimensions, would likely mean High 1-B, as Infinity is not a number, but you can still have infinite dimensions.
There weren’t any proofs the numerical dimensions of being inherently superior to one another.

Hell, the scan outright mentioned Numerical dimensions and never treat them as being superior to one another so that won’t work with that interpretation.

There weren’t any proofs the numerical dimensions of being inherently superior to one another.

Hell, the scan outright mentioned Numerical dimensions and never treat them as being superior to one another so that won’t work with that interpretation.
I just said that.
If Hyperdimension Neptunia already has superiority between dimensions, then this could vaguely be High 1-B

Look I'm not arguing for it or trying to argue in general, I'm just giving it the best possible interpretation.

It mentions Bi-Dimensional and Tri-Dimensional, so we know it's talking about Spatial Dimensions and not alternate worlds or pocket dimensions. It's stated that it transitioned from a lower dimensional (2-D) to a higher dimension (3-D) so we know that its dimensions are growing.

We also know that Numerical Dimensions in general can include any finite number (Any degree of 1-B) and we know that the world transcended that finite amount of dimensions, which could possibly mean it grew to have Infinite Dimensions, infinity is more than just 3 so fits the term of Hyperdimensional, but it also beyond Numerical Dimensions so it fits there as well.

IF this Verse has proof of dimensions being superior, I could see a possibly High 1-B rating if anyone scales to this.

If you really want a debunk:

There is no proof in this statement that numerical dimensions are qualitatively superior to one another, which is the basis for higher-dimensionality. The term "transcended the concept of numerical dimensions" is vague and meaningless when there is no proof they are superior to each other. Basically: We aren't giving them High 1-A for existing here because it's vague and meaningless.
i thought they are superior to each other because 1,2,3,4,5, etc.

Look I'm not arguing for it or trying to argue in general, I'm just giving it the best possible interpretation.

It mentions Bi-Dimensional and Tri-Dimensional, so we know it's talking about Spatial Dimensions and not alternate worlds or pocket dimensions. It's stated that it transitioned from a lower dimensional (2-D) to a higher dimension (3-D) so we know that its dimensions are growing.

We also know that Numerical Dimensions in general can include any finite number (Any degree of 1-B) and we know that the world transcended that finite amount of dimensions, which could possibly mean it grew to have Infinite Dimensions, infinity is more than just 3 so fits the term of Hyperdimensional, but it also beyond Numerical Dimensions so it fits there as well.

IF this Verse has proof of dimensions being superior, I could see a possibly High 1-B rating if anyone scales to this.
it transcends the concept of numerical dimensions so isn't it already superior?

i thought they are superior to each other because 1,2,3,4,5, etc.
That doesn’t inherently prove they are superior to one another.

This also can refers to finite numbers of 4 dimensional space so not exactly foolproof

The numerical dimensions is being transcended completely by a higher dimension and that is the simplest interpretation you can get from a scan like this.

Also apparently this statement got retconned.

Besides the fact that this statement was removed in the remake, Re;Birth 2, it was pretty much retconned entirely with the existence of the dimensional coordinates in VII, so uh, no lmao

Besides the fact that this statement was removed in the remake, Re;Birth 2, it was pretty much retconned entirely with the existence of the dimensional coordinates in VII, so uh, no lmao
The Dimensions coordinates are just talking about the Alternate Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back