• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kral Şakir
Underrated cartoon but I dont think it airs on UK USA etc.
Sadly lol some are op like Mirket has dimensionel BFR
Necati has time manipulation by talking to the viewer

Characters from verses created by Taito.

Taito has created a legend in Japanese arcade video games. However, there are little profiles compared to its legend. I have created Reika Kirishima (Time Gal), and currently preparing for the playable character of PuLiRuLa. (They have soild Resistence to Time Stop)

I also would've liked to make profiles for Hololive, especially since they might have an anime/manga/game soon and will have more feats aside from their 3D short videos on YT.
Also the Dentures and Demons game series. They're short but interesting Tier 10 verse.

I also would've liked to make profiles for Hololive, especially since they might have an anime/manga/game soon and will have more feats aside from their 3D short videos on YT.
Also the Dentures and Demons game series. They're short but interesting Tier 10 verse.
It is not the best idea since Vtubers tend to have little feats to construct a profile. Also, now all Chinese nationalists would like to harass VSbattles Wiki.

Also, I have found that Tower of the Sorcerer protagonist may be able to have a profile. However, because the gameplay of Tower of the Sorcerer, speed feats are nearly impossible to get.

Want to make, and are possible_
•Untitled Goose- It's probably 9-C, just been waiting on a calc for a few months.

•Spiky-Eared Pichu- It'd be the same as regular Pichu, but still cool nonetheless.

•Characters from UnderHero- 8-B at the very least, good hax, great game.

•Characters from Little Nightmares 2- We got a solid 8-A to 7-B feat from two characters, and Six would have another key.

•Klara and Avery from Pokémon Sword and Shield- Both have items/powers of their own without needing Pokémon. Klara has poison spikes, Avery covered an entire battlefield in psychic energy.

•Characters from Spooky Month- Skid, Pump, and the Eyes of the Universe all have a decent amount of feats and hax already.

Want to make, but are impossible

•Characters from Friday Night Funkin- No feats yet, except some implied 9-C feats.

•Characters from the Dream SMP- People roleplaying in Minecraft. It has a plot, has feats, even some non-Minecraft hax. I suppose if Red Vs. Blue (people RPing in Halo multi-player) is allowed, it may have a chance? Nah, probably not.

•Any Smash Bros. characters. Low 2-C Little Mac, Low 2-C Pichu, the possibilities are endless.

•Characters from Deltarune- Major feats have already been calc'd, just waiting on the full release.

•Characters from the Dream SMP- People roleplaying in Minecraft. It has a plot, has feats, even some non-Minecraft hax. I suppose if Red Vs. Blue (people RPing in Halo multi-player) is allowed, it may have a chance? Nah, probably not.
Tommy is implied to have a EE LOL (With pig step)

Oh dream techno phil also have city level feat via lmanburgs destruction right
It wasn't really them, it was the TnT they placed, but I could see "7-B with prep" making sense.

It would also depend on how large L'manburg actually was. Size scaling for the verse would be horrid considering BadBoyHalo (9'07) is still visibly the same size as Skeppy (2'02) and whatnot.

It wasn't really them, it was the TnT they placed, but I could see "7-B with prep" making sense.

It would also depend on how large L'manburg actually was. Size scaling for the verse would be horrid considering BadBoyHalo (9'07) is still visibly the same size as Skeppy (2'02) and whatnot.
Would tommy get EE via copy right power? He said it was the strongest weapon in the smp (Pig step) LOL

Dream SMP characters are literally the player from Minecraft, except they have abilities for their own.

Last edited:
Mr Majestic from Wildstorm/Dc (surprised we don't have a profile for him already)

Penance/Speedball and Sebastian shaw from Marvel

Most attacks are massively stronger than their feats though, there are other characters but these guys are the ones that have feats

Most attacks are massively stronger than their feats though,
They can one-shot the player who scales above this because they all have phase 2's but SpringWrath's Phase One can One-Shot too and Crisis Doubles DMG.
TecDev can also one-shot a weaker player. A retired calc group member already calced McSlash to be 8-B due to his Wall Crumble feat, BassDevil's Factory is larger and thicker than this. SpringWrath's Castle is also bigger than the factory and they both made each.

More characters from Studio Ghibli films such as:
  • Kiki's Delivery Service
  • Princess Mononoke
    • While we have pages from this movie, the Forest Spirit deserves one.
  • Howl's Moving Castle
    • Howl has a respect thread.
    • Calcifer, a fire demon, powered the entire castle, can break Sophie's curse and his abilties are a source of Howl's.
  • My Neighbor Totoro
    • While he doesn't have combat feats, Totoro has superhuman strength, the ability to fly and many magical powers such as growing trees.

Last edited:
Can we have:
Ex Arms :It is a good manga but the anime adaptation is pure shit. Anyways, characters in the manga should be at 9-B and some of them should be at 9-A, I recommend you to read the manga or watch the anime (If you are a fearless bastard who doesnt scare shitty animation)
Zetman: Same to Ex Arms, great manga but shit anime, and Zetman characters could be from 9-B to 8-B

i kinda feel bad for the animator he wanted to do a different kind of animation but he ended up with this

Honestly, I would like to create profiles for Daitomodachi's Gohanverse, but the power scaling and feats are really vague and jump around a lot.

I'd make profiles of Hikari no Valusia of What a Beautiful Series if I had access to the VN. It's in Japanese but I would have handled it fine, I just don't have a way to install it cuz it's PC and I use Mac.

The only kind of profile I can make is literally from a combination of official blog descriptions and partial text of abilities from a Japanese wiki-esque site which I could just YOLO with it but realize having the VN would solify the stats and powers for it so yeah...unless I find a way to get a PC or figure how to do things via Mac, I'm stuck having to wait for some kind of translation for it or the rest of the WAB series for that matter...whenever that comes up.

Back