• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
A fellow under-rated manga/anime series which my friend at work introduced to me when he let me borrow his DVD box-set, Space Adventure Cobra (or simply just "Cobra").

I have prepared for a profile on my sandbox, though maybe some feats would be calculated or let continued by other users there.

I would like to get pages made for Relic Knights. But the company that made the verse removed anyway to get the lore books.

More Pokémon Mystery Dungeon profiles would sound nice, specifically Super. Some I have in mind would be Ampharos, Nuzleaf, and Espurr, but Im still thinking what to make first.

As an optional bonus, I may go work on Primal Dialga afterwards.

Monster Soul and Monster Hunter Orage would be nice additions to the wiki. New Gundam profiles would also be nice.

How come Goosebumps Slappy comes before Slappy Squirrel (Animaniacs) to have a profile here?

Also as i said in previous thread, characters from Taimanin Series or even Lillith-Soft in general can be interesting, sadly the series itself is a rad-hentai series unlike Monster Girl Quest which a eroge games

I mean i heard they released a SFW game but that still doesn't enough

Also as i said in previous thread, characters from Taimanin Series or even Lillith-Soft in general can be interesting, sadly the series itself is a rad-hentai series unlike Monster Girl Quest which a eroge games

I mean i heard they released a SFW game but that still doesn't enough
A crazy thing is that some NSFW characters are strong enough that NSFW scene can be considered as PIS.

Some of the verses I wish I could make profiles for (but cannot due to several IRL circumstances):
  • Monster/Kaiju #8: New rising sci-fi shounen about a world riddled with kaijus. Characters would probably range from Tier 8-C to 7-C with at least subsonic to supersonic speeds as estimate, could probably reach hypersonic. Really great read so far.
  • Gosuverse: Martial arts in ancient Korea (or at least a world inspired by that). Nice read but the current arc has kinda dragged too much. Most relevant characters are comfortably within high in 8-A or Tier 7 range. Speed is at least Supersonic.
  • Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon: he's a good Skeleton whose life only has one meaning so far, and that is to suffer in mental and emotional anguish. Tier 8 verse for the most part, with subsonic speed. It's a great read and a tragic take in the Reincarnation market which is usually filled with wish-fulfillment stories.
There are some other verses but I've mostly forgotten about them. Hopefully, some energetic soul with lots of free time reads these things and decides to make a profile out of it.

Live-Action Monster Hunter characters and monsters
Marvel Anime Verse
Live-Action Kenshiro and Shin from FOTNS 1995 Movie Adaptation
Yandere Simulator Characters
Live-Action Devilman
Battlefield had itself a verse profile but none of its characters have a profile, hope somebody will do it
Need more Red vs Blue profiles since season 18 ended

Sissel from ghost trick. But whatever in try to describe an ability it would be a spoiler for a people who didn't played.

No straight roads verse also but I didn't finished the game and there would be a lot of work.

also the lore is a piece of garbage that i find annoying to try and figure out, luckily new cards are being made for them so we could get a master guide or feats for them

also the lore is a piece of garbage that i find annoying to try and figure out, luckily new cards are being made for them so we could get a master guide or feats for them
Also th weaker ones upscale from the Dinomist monsters that can cause eruptions with their roars

So uh...I just checked the card list and apparently they might scale to the Zefra which would make them tier 4...
sorry its not your fault but its just annoying for me to deal with this given how many times i have had to explain this, that is most likely a cheeky reference by konami given that it basically doesnt have any of the motifs or artwork from the original metaltron but even if it wasnt it would only scale to that form since there is no other reference to it

Edit: They are also prolly messing with lore nerds like me who see it and go nuts

Read or Die: It's got a few anime and manga adaptations, but apparently they're continuations of the original LN instead of normal adaptations and the LN has never been translated as far as I can tell. I desperately want a profile for Yomiko here.

Back