• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been working on a sandbox for some profiles for the VCRPG collection of games: One Night at the Steeze, No Delivery, and Nobody's Home

They're super cool, very combat heavy survival horror games that manage to be cheesy fun at the same time. They got...kinda popular (Vinesauce is probably the one to thank that they didn't go totally under the radar), and they're filled with unique powers, monsters, and some feats that are definitely superhuman so I think they're deserving, it's just one of those backburner things, you know?

The Enemy Stand User from Diesel: Master of Dragons

The only reason why I haven't is because he has no name

My own fictional characters so that my verse can be the strongest on the wiki to make up for my insecurity in real life.

Also Kipo doesn't have profiles yet :(

I am with the guys talking about YGO in the previous page, there are many archetypes i would like to add from my list of favorites (World Legacy, Trickstar, and Madolche for example), but sadly they have nearly no feats or powers at all.

Radiant would also be nice here, and iirc there was someone calcing feats somewhere in the wiki.

And Arena of Valor due to some tier 2 things from the DC characters' lore, but other than that tier 2 Zephys everyone would be around tier 9-8, 7 at best, the lore of the game is really not well developed... and i refuse to play 50 or more matches with the characters with unlockeable lore just to a chance of them having feats.

Gatekeeper, from Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Unfortunately, we never see him in combat so a page off of his appearance in FE:TH can't really be made

Besides, why make the Three Houses version when he's going to be High 3-A in August

Last edited:
More characters from Tezuka-Verse such as:
  • Kimba the White Lion (multiple feats are found there)
    • Survived an elephant stomping on him multiple times and stopped it's foot (I have a Tezuka book from the Finnish museum exhibit, which shows this exact page).
    • Once swam across the ocean for a day without stopping, when he was still a newborn (stamina feat).
    • Fought giant monsters such as Claw, a fully-grown lion as a cub and beat him multiple times.
    • Scales to his father, who did various feats such as:
      • Breaking metallic barrels and tipping over trucks.
      • Outran speeding cars and dodging bullets from close range.
  • Gesicht (Pluto; Urasawa's re-telling of Astro Boy, potentially separate profiles for both named characters)
  • Midnight
  • Harima (Phoenix)
  • Higeoyaji (yes, he is quite strong for a human fodder)
  • Black Jack with feats I read around on Internet:
    • Well-trained in martial arts
    • Skilled marksman
    • Genius surgeon who is capable of performing impossible medical feats and also operated on cyborgs, aliens and even supernatural beings
    • Is capable of researching diseases and coming up with his own solutions to them
    • KO'ed an angry serial killer with just his scalpels
    • Operated on a giant clam that trapped a boy while holding his breath
    • Was able to perform self-surgery while being stared down by a pack of dingoes, managing to fight them off just after it

Last edited:
Ubersreik Five profiles:

Victor Saltzpyre
Sienna Fuegonasus
Markus Kruber/de Mandelot
Kerillian the Waywatcher
Bardin Gorekksson

All five being able to cut down storm vermin, hordes of Rotbloods, and even go toe-to-toe with Chaos Spawns, Chaos Warriors, Rat Ogres, Stormfiends, and even Chaos Sorcerers, Lords, Skaven Lords and Grey Seers. I'm really curious to see how strong they turn out lorewise, though I do acknowledge that the monsters they've faced in question may just be fodder relative to the rest of the warhammer universe.

SAO Abridged Kirito cuz he's a way better character than the actual one, but there's not enough difference in feats or scaling to warrant a different profile, and besides it's a character from a parody and not an actual officially published story

SAO Abridged Kirito cuz he's a way better character than the actual one, but there's not enough difference in feats or scaling to warrant a different profile, and besides it's a character from a parody and not an actual officially published story
If we're doing fan works then I gotta suggest characters from tales gets trolled

Misadventures of Flapjack characters would be cool (especially since we already have Chowder as a verse)

Back