• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Characters from God Eater (I'm aware there are a couple of profiles but they're barebones and outdated). For reference it's canon spin-off Code Vein is significantly better represented despite having only one game.

Also going out on a limb and say Bulk Bogan from Joel vinesauce, you could probably make him High 1-B through Oblivion

I've seen Guillermo del Toro's adaptation of Pinocchio on Netflix a few weeks ago (one of the most emotional films ever saw), and the whole movie interested me to the point that a profile would be made someday.
Some feats like breaking open a locked closet door, threatening to do the same with windows, not feeling pain when his feet were set on fire, his body survived getting ran over by a car, shot (which didn't phase him at all) and explosions (apparently didn't go through afterlife before waking up; even though he did lose an arm by the second when a mine blew up the giant Dogfish after reviving) and scales to Spazzatura, who survived a fall from the cliffs (same happened while he's crucifixied). Most certainly, a entire subject regarding the puppet's immortality can be applied there somehow.

****, I'm really gonna expose myself for this one but I really wish Monster Girl Quest could still be on the wiki
I am very aware it was at some point and I am also very aware of why it was taken off the wiki but it really is a great verse in regards to story and other things.

Also if no-one knew it has the potential to reach pretty high into Tier 1 and Luka would probably have one of the most stacked profiles in terms of abilities on the entire Wiki. Legit if you name an ability the verse has it besides higher dimensional stuff

****, I'm really gonna expose myself for this one but I really wish Monster Girl Quest could still be on the wiki
I am very aware it was at some point and I am also very aware of why it was taken off the wiki but it really is a great verse in regards to story and other things.

Also if no-one knew it has the potential to reach pretty high into Tier 1 and Luka would probably have one of the most stacked profiles in terms of abilities on the entire Wiki. Legit if you name an ability the verse has it besides higher dimensional stuff
Hmm, pretty sus my guy.

Wish I could remake Haimura Moroha and other World Breaker profiles but since the LN doesn't have an official translation I can't read them.

Also, Akashic Records of Bastard Magic instructor. It's a fun anime series but also doesn't have an official English translations for the LN.

Hmm, pretty sus my guy.
Yeah
44c90bcf73615d300c9312573dc0f2bdc7273e9dfa485ec1b0563c61b60d3a69_1.jpg

Back