• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make profiles for the STC Online versions of Sonic characters

I also want to make profiles for characters for characters from Spark The Electric Jester

And...and...can't think of anyone else at the moment

Jasonsith said:
Just watched the whole SSSS.Gridman. That is triggering awesome thanks production crew.
And I plan to work to some characters of SSSS.Gridman now.

(not in any order)

1. Set out part 3 calc compilation of GI Joe and start working on building profiles (done)

2. (revamp) Chise and Mizuki of Saikano

3. Coca-Cola Kid profile construction (in response of Pepsima) (done)

4. Some Zombie Land Saga characters (I have a feeling nobody else would lay a hand)

5. Some Gridman characters (perhaps some may have already been working on that but dunno - but I see most of them are more interested in Goblin Slayer or even Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke.)

I am likely not doing it but would someone be interested in doing DIC Carmen Sandiego and/or Netflix Carmen Sandiego?

Yeah, just came out.

Looks pretty good from a glance but haven't watched it.

By the way, we used to have a Carmen profile. It was 3-C to High 3-A lol.

I want to make profiles on some Homestar Runner characters but going by how their exist hundreds of cartoons it might take a long while for me to finish them all (I do know Homesar is the most haxed character though)

Darkanine said:
Yeah, just came out.

Looks pretty good from a glance but haven't watched it.

By the way, we used to have a Carmen profile. It was 3-C to High 3-A lol.
Watched a few Carmen Sandiego episodes.

Apparently DiC Carmen looks "Wall with personal equipment, At most Universal with strongest equipment and preparation". And Netflix Carmen looks between "Street to Wall" (could be higher by seeing how she "compares" to Nightwing and Red Hood).

You are allowed to make profiles that at were one point deleted, by the way. I'd advise you ask whoever deleted it what was wrong with it though. Wouldn't want to have the same issue.

Then I guess you'd just have to ask someone to look it over before posting it. A profile being deleted generally doesn't mean it's banned forever, just try to make sure you do it right.

I heard of the game Blinx, but don't know much about it. Anyway, pretty sure "Countless dimensions" sounds very hyperbolic; doubt they're referring to dimensions in the sense here. And I don't think he's universal or multiversal tier, but rather he's got good Space-Time hax.

Jackythejack said:
Composite insect
What´s next? Composite fictional character?

More like "characters you wish you could have been allowed to make profiles for"

Back to topic: if there is a character originated from

(A) an "edutainment software" video game or

(B) a song / a music video

Is that character a "video game character" or a "music character" and is allowed to make profiles for here?

Extreme case: there is a character called "Mother Nancy" from an edutainment software / video game, whose actress / voice actress also reprises the role of "Captain Nancy" in a song / music video. Both characters are inspired from the same actress herself. Would this be a character or two characters, and will any profile be allowed here?

I really wish Ant allowed me to make composite Marvel/ DC characters.

I also would lie to make a profile for Dora the Explorer to make funny matches like Barney.

If you tried to scale him to cell that would explain why.

Is there a reason why this Rush is having a profile here and this Rush is not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back