• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What am I doing with my life? - Beerus VS Robloxian

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Cool Cat vs Weaker Terraria

Speed equalized, both characters have all their abilities, Robloxian gets time to place a spawn pad, victory via BFR, Death, Incapitation, or K.O. The fight takes place on a 2048 stud wide/long baseplate, both characters start 20 feet away from eachother.

Hax McGee : 1

Mc-Inconclusive : 2

Cool Cat
Uuhhhh

When the wind of Beerus' unchanneled yawn could kill Robloxian and the earth with it before he could raise his hand, let alone fly in the air and carpet bomb, it becomes child's play to take out someone as strong as Roshi.

Isn't this speed equalized? And isn't Beerus cocky or smth? That's how he got an inconclusive in the Sans fight.

Robloxian deletes Beerus from existence ig, but I need more information about Beerus.

Sans is a genius with everything being capable of oneshotting with a touch. Robloxian is none of these things.

Robloxian's not gonna lead with hax though, so he's going to instantly disappoint Beerus and get negged once he hits Beerus with a Low 7-B sword.

Hax doesn't matter considering the... I don't think astronomical is too strong if a word difference between town level and universe level.

Considering Sidra erasing an entire city from afar would work there's no reason to believe Beerus could do the same.

I know the lolhakai argument is old but still.

It seems instead of lolhakia, loldeletetool is being used here.

But like Cal said, I highly doubt Robloxian is going to start off with his hax on the spot. Beerus may be cocky and not go all out. But he isn't beyond just getting bored with fodder and killing them on the spot.

Which will be very easy, considering he can pretty much blink and make the oof sound go off. The strength gap between Beerus and the Robloxian at the very least by a factor of
16,993,307,830,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.

This...This is the one time I agree with the power > hax argument, the difference is too large and I feel the deletetool if getting NLF'd right now. And equalizing speed to that much of a shrink were Beerus isn't faster than Frieza is a bit BS.

delete tool only works at a certain small range whereas hakai was shown to be around city level range.

That's just ignoring the like 90 octillion times difference in power lol

Riiingo said:
That's just ignoring the like 90 octillion times difference in power lol
Far, far, far more than 90 octillion. At least 16 quatturovigintillion to be exact lol

@Riiingo Here's a list of super long numbers and their names.

I took the joule count for baseline Universe level and multiplied it by 10 (since Beerus is stronger than SSB KKx10 Goku) Then I divided that value by the highest end of City level+ possible.

Result was over 1.6e76. Or over 16 quatturovigintillion according to the list I linked.

Since our joule count for Universe level only accounts for physical matter in the observable universe, Beerus should be significantly stronger than 10x SSG Goku, and Robloxian's dura isn't baseline Mountain, this number is a massive lowball...

To put this in the simplest terms possible. it's a power difference of over
16,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

saying that ROBLOXian beats beerus because hax is like saying I can beat a multi solar system level character with Superhuman Characteristics and energy things with soul manipulation

The thing is, technically you can, but the problem is that if you have about thirty other items that will not even phase him, and the one that will work is obscure, and has incredibly limited range, and wouldn't whip it out with a normal mindset, you're getting s***stomped.

For example, take Mega Man. Has a ton of hax weapons and resistances, good range, and has the mindset to use them right off the bat. And I still see Beerus taking it more often than not.

Example:

A shit-tier, untrained, average human level psyker in 40k who only knows how to tear open minor Warp portals could theoretically kill Beerus. However, this theoretical possibility which only occurs on the 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times Beerus decides to snort cocaine rather than focus on anything tangentially related to the fight doesn't mean it'll be counted as "inconclusive" or something when Beerus wins the vast majority of scenarios.

I agree 100% with Azzy. VS matches often aren't about if someone can win, rather is someone more likely to win than the other. Many characters could theoretically beat the other, but due to various circumstances it's more likely the other would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back