• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability would you get by destroying an Abstract Beings?

Say, if we have a character or being that embodies a concept and another that manages to kill the abstract character and by doing so the concept the abstract embodies actually changes through the universe, what ability would be needed or would be gotten from that? Conceptual Manipulation or something similar?

Thanks in advance

Most likely Conceptual manipulation.

Edit:I just remembered non physical interaction, don't know if that can count though.

Last edited:
NPI. Concept changing is because of the guy's death according to the OP, not an ability.

I think I follow Shey's examples: in Denji's case its openly his power, as explained by Makima, that causes the devils being completely gone from history in every way. Denji has to consume tham as Chainsaw man for them to be gone, just killing them is not enough. While in Josuke's case it's a bit more confusing, Josuke's Go Beyond managed to kill Wonder of U despite its nature as a law, but Josuke's ability is openly stated to go beyond laws and logic.

So from what I get, the scenario of mentioned can be taken as follows: Character A (the abstract being) is not quite the concept itself, rather an embodiment, so he is still an individual you can interact with even if his nature is as an abstraction. So if character B manages to kill him, then he would still be interacting with an individual and the change on the concept would be more of a chain reaction.

So, non-physical interaction can allow to interact with beings that exist as concept or an abstraction, but unless you alter the concept itself directly in a way it's not Conceptual Manipulation?

Back