• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
With the Abstract Existence update, some changes are in order. I am going to make this simple, M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) should lose type 8 immortality and mid godly regen because to my knowledge it wasn't stated that he will regenerate as long as a concept exists.

M should be type 1, because he is everything in sharnoth, a world that is infinite darkness (scans of this are on his profile), and also he is described as a metaphysical existence and not a person:

" 『Ú╗ÆÒü«þÄï』

ÒÇÇÕàëÒüîÕÅìÕ┐£ÒüùÒÇüÕú░ÒéÆÕæèÒüÆÒéïÒÇé ÒÇǵƒöÒéëÒüïÒü½ÒÇüÕñºÒüäÒü¬ÒéïÞêêÕæ│ÒéÆþñ║ÒüÖµÅ║ÒéëÒüÄÒéÆõ╝┤ÒüäÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇéµäŵÇØÒéÆþñ║ÒüùÒÇüµ¡úÒüùÒüÅÚƒ│Õú░Òü¬ÒéëÒü¼õ©ìÕÅ»µÇØÞ¡░Òü«Õú░ÒéƵö¥ÒüíÒÇüÕàëÒü»õ╝ÜÞ®▒ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÕñ▒ÒéÅÒéîÒüƒþ®║ÒüîÒüïÒüñÒüªÒééÒüƒÒéëÒüùÒüƒÕàëÒü½ÒÇüÒéêÒüÅõ╝╝ÒüƒÒÇüÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒÒüÅþò░Òü¬ÒéïÒééÒü«Òü»Þ¬×ÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé ÒÇÇÒéåÒéëÒéüÒüÅÕ╣╗µâ│Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇé ÒÇÇÚÇÖÒüäÕ»äÒéïþò░Õ¢óÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇé

『ÒüØÒéîÒü»õ¢òÞÇàÒüºÒüÖÒüï』

ÒÇîõ║║ÚûôÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüìÒéÅÒéüÒüªµªéÕ┐ÁþÜäÒü¬Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüáÒü¿《þÁÉþñ¥》Òü»þÁÉÞ½ûõ╗ÿÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇì

『µªéÕ┐Á』

ÒÇîÒüØÒüåÒüáÒÇéÒüéÒéîÒü»ÒÇüµ╝åÚ╗ÆÒüáÒÇì

『Òü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒüØÒéîÒü»Õ¢óÞÇîõ©èþÜäÒü¬Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒüÜÒÇü ÒÇÇÕ╣╗µâ│ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü½ÒÇüõ║║Òü½ÒÇüþë®þÉåþÜäÒü¬Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÒééÒüƒÒéëÒüÖÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒü¡』

ÒÇîÒüØÒüåÒüºÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒÇì

『ÔöÇÔöÇ´╝ƒ』

ÒÇîþÉåÞºúÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇé ÒÇÇõ║║µÖ║Òü«ÕÅèÒü░Òü¼ÒééÒü«ÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒéîÒéÆõ¥ïÒüêÒü░Õ╣╗µâ│Òü¿Õæ╝ÒüÂÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüþó║ÒüïÒü½ÒÇüÒüØÒüåÒüáÒéìÒüåÒü¿ÒééÒÇì"

As for Nikola, he was cursed by the Thunderbird who is an Old One like M, however i don't know the untranslated stuff, so i don't know where it was ever stated that all Old Ones are concepts, i only have quotes about M being such as the one posted above.

Also unlike M, Tesla was only cursed by an Old One, and has only been described as an avatar/incarnation of lightning, he also has been described as having a physical body, where as M has been stated to have no physical body, so i think Tesla's abstract existence and mid godly regen should be removed, likewise Golden King should have his mid godly regen removed.

Tesla and Golden King should both have High-Mid regen for being able to recreate their bodies after being crushed to pieces.

I support the proposed changes. While M is a bit different, Tesla having those powers always felt wrong and very contradictory to what has been shown by the series.

Support as well from the propose changes.

And kinda have to agree on Tesla by Assalt above.

Also MFW I'm still waiting for a proper word for word translation for M's quote above...

Even with google translate, you still get that M is a metaphysical/conceptual existence, but yea a proper translation would be nice.

Although even without that him not having a physical body, and being everything within a realm of infinite darkness, are good indicators of his existence being abstract.

Btw what does not having a life warrant again? Cause M has no life, might be type 5 immortality:

M lives

@Celestial

Almost seems undead/lacking life essence. Clearly "live" doesn't include the totality of life even through metaphysicality since he first proclaims he "lives" without a body. Definitely an advanced metaphysical existence, though.

Guess I'll give it a try later.

For now though, would be best to get this outta the way. Shouldn't be that long as it's only 2 characters (3 counting GK for regen downgrading).

M is also multiple people at the same time, is immortal as unlike humans who die and stink he won't ever die, also while he has the form of a human, he doesn't breath or eat.

With type 1 you exists only as an abstraction such as a concept, idea etc. Type 2 you won't die unless the abstraction is destroyed, generally i would think 2 is better.

In the case of M, killing him requires being able to affect something which is a conceptual existence that is infinite darkness.

I'd figured 1 would be better as you can't be affected at all unless the concept is directly manipulated. Type 2, you won't die but you can still be affected without manipulating the concept itself.

Yo Celestial, off-topic but when you done, mind explaining a bit to me when it was stated Lemure Lemure couldn't do anything to Petrovna? I know Kerkan couldn't, that's for sure. But I never got where Lemure stated he couldn't handle Petrovna though given her state, it seemed likely there wasn't much he could do I get?

@Lancer I guess, since type 2's only get regen while 1's just won't get affected at all unless you can manipulate concepts.

@Qliphoth I don't think i was the one who wrote that, was probably Fabtastic, i don't remember anything like that either if anything Lemure was badmouting her saying she wasted her possibility and was boosting that his power makes him unbeatable.

Back