• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
So, currently, the key for Sonic's High 6-C tiering is listed for Modern, Adventure & Werehog Sonic. Which, honestly, is fine, except for one thing. The speed listed is for all of this key, which is listed at FTL, for multiple feats including outrunning a black hole for a time. However, every single feat listed is for either Modern or Adventure Sonic. And Werehog Sonic is, through both gameplay and within the in-game canon, much, much slower than standard Sonic.

So, to summarize, Werehog Sonic's speed should not equal either Modern or Adventure Sonic, and this should be compensated within the profile. Either by saying that he is likely much slower, or by actually calculating his speed within Sonic Unleashed to give an exact number to this.

(I could also argue for Werehog's Lifting Strength as well, but that's a topic for another time.)

I'm fine with Unknow in Werehog form [Is much slower than Base] and higher in Werehog form form Lifting.

I'm cool with Dark's suggestion. If you'd like to implement that, go right ahead!

Then banish this thread to the Netherworld. For its purpose is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back