• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well, this is happening: Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's literally exactly what I said.

"Highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers."

Most people forget this.

It is the same Silver Crystal, it is immutable at any time, it remains and will always remain the same. if it's disintegration via death manip, Auto shield can work and more, type 8 will make difficult Dopel to kill Usako definitively

Ok for SBA

She can also teleport to avoid attack no?

Ok. Still, incapacitating with RW would be easy, witches far, far below Gretchen have full control over their pocket dimensions and can freely manipulate non resistant people inside.

Yes but it's still a citywide danmaku of homing arrows.

How strong is her mind resistance btw?

Resisting a global mind screw ouf à planet the presence of metalia has made all mankind insane

Yes, Usag Incap would be easy because doppel has higher Ap Usagi can also transmute or Holy Sword.

Wait, Doppel is a witch, so she can purify him nah?

When? People were still fine during Act 13.

Yes but Doppel Kriemhild has a much higher range to work with.

Doppel Kriemhild is still Madoka as well. It's a fusion

I'm on the phone I can not give the scan but at the end of the act 14, Uszgi has treated humanity as well as the sailor. When metalia takes control of the planet, peoples become completely crazy because of its presence and there is ling time, it caused a war between humans and inhabitants of the moon in mind controlling humanity

yes but a corrupt merger, so she could purify it (even if I doubt a little) SBA is 4 km so all moon attack can also work

it is strange, it has to affect tokyo whole with his attack (I can provide you the video on the other hand)

Edit: I'll have to leave, I'll come back later.

Well, have concluded that the death arrows of Madoka can possibly be countered, that she will have to be incapacitated to win because of type 8. It has also been concluded that Moon's attack can kill her and that auto shield is useful.

• Now I will have to prove that Usagi has a much higher range than what is indicated
  • Also, Madoka may "be" purified
Leave me some time for the scan of the range or the video

Ok. I'll add planetary range later then.

We concluded that the Auto Shields get bypassed tho

OK, thanks So Auto shield is bypassed by death arrows but there is still type 8 So I'm going to vote Inconclusive, Madoka will be able to incap a moment or another, while Usagi has several ways to easily kill her

Since it uses arrows that disintegrate, it could destroy the star seed, I doubt it Snipe the star seed directly, but I would like the opinion of kalt

Not sure it could destroy it (a bit NLF but...), I'll wait Lunanimous [[1]]

Star Seeds themselves are really only directly manipulated and attacked by Galaxia at the end of the story.

Saturn was killed in the story after beating Pharaoh 90, and she was able to reform rather quickly iirc, however she was in the form of a baby.

it is not the star seed that regenerate saturn the second time, but Usagi who resurrected it, Saturn died in another dimension and Usagi resurrect it on earth

Alright. Btw if Madoka fires at the Star Seed there are two options;

1) She damages it enough and type 8 is ruined

2) She doesn't damage it and goes for incap via RW

Also, at absolute best, purification just kicks her out of the Doppel Transformation, but she can re-access it when she wants

Yes, Madoka can damage type 8 or incap (even if I do not know his way to incap) She can access it again? this is probably not a problem since Usagi can definitely shoot him down Since the Range is set, both can tackle and touch each other directly

• This match is complicatedƒÿ│ƒÿÅ

Does Madoka have a form conceptually manipulation in this form? If so then, I would agree she could destroy the starseeds, as they are the concepts of life and existence. If not then, I don't see how she can do anythign to the starseeds. Starseeds don't even come out normally if you kill or defeat a senshi. They have to be forced out.

Albeit, the SIlver Crystal is Sailor Moon's star seed and it's kept on her chest but it's a universal+ level object, Madoka can't destroy it in her current form. So starseed destruction is out of question.

She can pretty much warp Usagi's body with a thought. Remove her limbs or something if necessary. That would incap, or make her lose consciousness, which is KO

Absorbing her life force is a good way too.

Also, this kind of stuff should be, you know, explained on the profile. If Madoka's Soul Gem was Low 2-C in durability, it would be listed as such.

As for other things?

How is Madoka's range greater? Sailor Moon in this form should be the distance of the moon. (@Dodo we should ammend this in the profile, it's standard melee range while even pre-serenity has city wide range).

I would make an argument agains death manipualtion working cause of the 4 kings and metallia and other nonsense. But honestly, this battle comes down to AP and durability, and Moon doesn't have the AP advantage yet in this form and I can see her being defeated.

It's truly a shame Madoka doesn't have Tier 4 key. That'd be a good battle.

Honestly, I think that Usagi can win, Transmutation facing Madoka who has no defense, Holy sword stuff and purification can work, at best inconclusive (that's my vote) but hey, she'll probably lose here (I'd like a match where she wins OvO)

You know its better to get incon at this point but then ya gotta remember homura will probably do something wacky for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back