• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
It still is. It's not a monster on the level of Digimon's/SMT's top tiers, but it's far from a subpar 2-A.

If anything I remember when it had 16 powers, with like 2 being relevant on this level lol
I remember when he in his steongest form had actually a fair match with Bill Cipher. Lol.

Do we even have many 2-A smurfs excluding Digimon and SMT?

Like, Lavos is the only 2-A with High 2-A hax that comes to mind excluding them (then again, it's not like I know many 2-As to begin with)

Digimon and SMT aren't really 2-A smurfs as much as they are really high into that tier.

Fate's plan is actually changing vote 23 hours into the grace period to take away the "reasons above" and cause maximum chaos, clearly

@Cal Jokes aside, it's the old ghost of the absolute lack of conceptual anything in Chrono. That's a massive weak point for Lavos since at this level of matchups it isn't really that rare of a power. Usually it compensates easily for it in the lower keys due to its insane survivability but at 2-A, if the enemy has good enough conceptual hax, they need on top of it a good enough survivability of their own, not being baselinish and just having the range to cover for the alternates.

Madoka here meets all the criteria and then some, so. It can be blamed on the creators of the verse for having something against concepts, not me.

It's easy to put it into perspective though. No matter how hard the smurfs try, they can't begin to even reach the level of top tiers like Umineko or Cthulhu. No matter how much our favorite verses struggle for supremacy, they always fall short. And in the rare occasion they become 1-A contenders, we can no longer properly gauge their power, meaning no matter what, there is always a chance that your favorite verse will die a terrible death to someone else, no matter if they're FNAF or Digimon, because they all fall short in the end. So it's all good.
Just a smol self quoting to remind people it's okay to be worthless in your tier.

Thoe are exceptions. Most of them in their verse is strong mainly because of scaling chains and resistence-stackings.

Well I guess i'm voting Madoka for Fate's reasons given that OP already counted me anyway

I feel like there's an insane level of irony at play when Lavos loses to Madoka "for Fate's reasons." - both in and out of memetical context.

@Gar

Would it really change anything? Skillset wise, the only dangerous thing that TD has over the DD is "Can erase someone to the point where they are denied the right to have ever existed", which is like, Madoka's natural state.

It does have higher AP so it's overall a harder nut to crack, but I don't think that it would change stuff to the point of completely turning the tide of the match

@Kal Exactly, which is why I wanted Madoka to beat time devourer over dream, it wouldn't change anything, but it would make it more fair

You just described why

@Gar

Well it's up to the OP.

If it's changed to the TD, still voting Madoka for the same reasons

Nah, where is the fun in that? ovo

And I don't like adding threads while i'm on mobile, too much lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back