• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madoka: 12 (Homu, Schnee, Dragopen, First Witch, SSB, DMB, Zachary, Velox, Kaltias, Genki, ItsEliminationTime, Edward)

Sonic: 6(ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Insecurity97, Setsuna tenma, Xtasyamphetamine, DragonEmperor2)

Kaltias said:
I meant which form of power null he resists (Also tbh i'm not too sure about Lapin bypassing resistance, it's more a case of "different power null compared to the resistance")
To answer this.

Finitevus placed a hex on the Master Emerald to lock it, blocking people from using it to access their Chaos Force derived powers.

Sonic was unaffected by this and was able to use the Master Emerald to turn into Super Sonic.

Schnee One said:
Baedoka for the reasons given above.

Who's the most haxed 2A in Sonic by the way? I know SoA is the strongest technically
SOA being the strongest Archie 2-A is false actually.

That would be True Enerjak, who's also the most haxed.

I almost want to put True Enerjak against UKG but I won't

Mercy.jpg

Just gonna say from that scan his "anti magic" seems a lot more like durability than a special power or something. He can just take more than he thought he could.

@Wok Nah, there's seperate scans where he's unaffected by magic from Mogul and Finitevus in base form. I'll post it when I'm not lazy.

No, they are like the same in their super state. Both Sonics will lose. Offpanel Sonic on the other hand...

Schnee One said:
Dunno if True Enerjak can handle any of the 2As in Puella
Homura no because of that subconscious mindhax.

UKG has that insane level of Mid-Godly, maybe if he nukes the cosmology.

Madoka he could fight.

AoC he actually stomps.

UKG also has a bunch of passives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back