• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, about that argument of "The Ancient Walkers being part of the Chaos Force just like Force Spirits being part of the Force" kinda matters here, as if it was true, it would nullify Sonic's benefit of having the AP.

He would still be able to use Concept Erase though.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So current vote?
Sanic: ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Insecurity97, Setsuna tenma, Xtasyamphetamine, DragonEmperor23, Dragopentling

Meguca: Homu Sweet Homu, Edwardtruong2006, ItsEliminationTime, Kaltias, Veloxt1r0kore, ZacharyGrossman273, DMB1, SSBXeno573 pretty sure that RKGenki is voting Madoka as well

It also looks like some people voting Sonic are switching to inconclusive because i saw some talk about mutual kill above

I vote for Madoka:

That AP advantage probably doesn't matter that much, she is Nigh-Omniscient, way more versatile and with more stuff in her arsenal, and has fought things with hax similar to Sonic's.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well, Madoka FRA then.
Why higher PMMM match get lots of attention while lower PMMM match not? >:T
Find me a PMMM garl to fight The Arise and I shall bump that thread for eternity.

ItsEliminationTime said:
@PaChi

Madoka herself lol (5-B version)
I have issues with the 5-B rating in his profile, I'd rather not use it.

Btw magic nullification is fair game, but it entirely depends from how "magic" is defined in Sonic's verse.

"Magic" in PMMM ranges from "Mami enhancing Sayaka's baseball bat" to "Madoka reshaping all of existence". It's a term that means "supernatural stuff in general".

Heck all of Sonic's stuff is magic by PMMM standards and Madoka has magic negation herself

In which form? Madoka has three different types of power null.

She can inflict what is essentially Silence from Final Fantasy (Seal your abilities), depower you just by looking at you, and Imagine Breaker style stuff taken from Tart and Kazumi

I meant which form of power null he resists (Also tbh i'm not too sure about Lapin bypassing resistance, it's more a case of "different power null compared to the resistance")

I mean, Meguca baseline p.null resistance came from the witch from portable game (or is it from the rumor?). Lapin and others like Mami bypassed that.

It comes from Battle Pentagram.

What I meant is that Mami bypassing it is fair because magical girls resist having their powers sealed but she does it anyway.

Meanwhile Lapin reverts them to their normal human state, which is different and isn't the power null that they resist

Fair.

But wouldn't that make Lapin P.null superior to Mami since it completely reverse the spell while Mami merely preventing it from activated?

It doesn't reverse the spell, it turns the spellcaster into a normal human.

It isn't stronger as much as it's different

If you are referring to Madoka, she is going to lose Mid-Godly (although that's because basic Mid-Godly is completely worthless for an abstract of her caliber so literally nothing changes).

AP doesn't beat Mid-Godly but higher scale of destruction compared to your cosmology does

Baedoka for the reasons given above.

Who's the most haxed 2A in Sonic by the way? I know SoA is the strongest technically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back