• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well, this fight should have a connection, but is kinda of a reach (Ken Masters vs Pishe)

You might say
"Fezzih, you doing too many of this, would you slow down"

For each my response, is I can't.

Love how smash bros can be low 2-C lol, anyhow idk Ken's scaling chain but iirc hyperdimension has a large scaling chain right?

Love how smash bros can be low 2-C lol,
I know, crazy lol
anyhow idk Ken's scaling chain but iirc hyperdimension has a large scaling chain right?
Yeah, is more or less like this:

Legend

• > - Stronger than
  • >> - Much stronger than
  • >>> - Far stronger than, borderline stomp
  • ≥ - Stronger than or equal to
  • = - Equal to
  • ⇄ - Interchangeable due to uncertainty
  • () - Potentially
Post-Victory Plutia and Peashy >> Fake Goddesses > Gamindustri-amped BoS Nepgear > TDoS mk2 ArfoireAverage-High Shares BoS HDD Forms > Very Low-Below Average Shares BoS HDD Forms > BoS Human Form Goddesses / Candidates = BoS Makers > Holy Sword Nepgear > Conquest Nepgear > DoS mk2 Arfoire >>> CFW MagicEggplant-amped Ultra Arfoire > TDoS Ultra Arfoire > DoS Ultra Arfoire > Mr. Badd > Anonydeath > Copypaste > CFW TrickCFW Brave > CFW Judge >> Linda = Warechu > Killachine >>> Histoire = Baseline Low 2-C,
Pretty sure Peashy have the AP advantange.
Homever 👆

She also get outskilled to oblivion, and Ken using the spirits have ways to defend himself and demage her.

I don't know, he probally start with CQC since he is a fighter. He more skilled than Peashy, but he also weaker than her, so he would need to count on his speed to win here.

hi i'm back from the dead and ready to spread more propaganda

Getting to the match itself, Peashy has a few advantages that I can list.
  1. Ken's scaling, from what I understand, is very weak in comparison to Peashy's, and his justification makes him appear more close to baseline than Peashy's scaling, which is far more stacked than what I know about Smash's scaling. Peashy also has access to Weaken Enemies and Game Discs, which will reduce Ken's stats alongside making it so Peashy takes less damage from both Ken himself and his fire attacks. So, in the stats department, Peashy heavily outclasses Ken.
  2. Peashy's Game Discs give her access to Paralysis and Apathy, the latter being a potent Power Null that basically only reduces Ken to his H2H; his specials and the like will be disabled. His Spirits and such will not, however, that won't necessarily matter because Peashy can also inflict him with Paralysis, which will prevent him from being able to do anything in the first place, giving her plenty of time to just wail on him to her heart's content.
  3. Even assuming that Ken is able to damage Peashy to some degree, Peashy has Passive Healing from Share Energy, which would allow her to heal off even fatal wounds should they be inflicted. However, based on the fact that Ken's scaling seems to be less impressive than Peashy's, in tandem with the stat reduction and Game Disc damage reduction, I doubt that Ken will be able to inflict any sort of notable damage to Peashy.
Ken's only advantages here seem to be that he is much more skilled than Peashy (which is pretty relevant, don't get me wrong) and he has a higher LS than Peashy. However, Peashy only needs to hit Ken once with any attack and he's pretty much cooked. A punch, kick, headbutt, or any other sort of impact against Ken is going to completely wipe him. So, based on the advantages I've laid out, I'm voting for Peashy.

I mean, again, Ken doesn't really have many advantages

Sure, he's got the Spirits and all that, but what good will those do when all Peashy has to do is hit him once with any attack in her arsenal and he's as good as defeated?

In fact, what is Ken supposed to do here? He's outclassed in pretty much all aspects besides skill, LS, and a few abilities that I don't even think he'll use given he's a CQC fighter first and foremost

Not to mention they start 10 meters apart, which is an extremely small distance given the circumstances

In fact, what is Ken supposed to do here? He's outclassed in pretty much all aspects besides skill, LS, and a few abilities that I don't even think he'll use given he's a CQC fighter first and foremost
Well for one, he can Increase his physical abilities with spirits and Power, such as his speed so he can avoid peashy attacks more easily, and he is like, more skilled than her. He can also just block most of her attacks with perfect shield.

He also just need to knock her out for atleast 1 hour, so he don't actually need to fight her to the death, and he should have the stamina advantage here, so if he tires her enough, he probally could knock her out.

Well for one, he can Increase his physical abilities with spirits and Power, such as his speed so he can avoid peashy attacks more easily
They're gonna be clashing with Peashy's Weaken Enemies stat debuff, so they could very well just cancel each other out and they'll be the same speed regardless
He can also just block most of her attacks with perfect shield.
Okay? Peashy just keeps attacking then; it's not like Ken would be able to perfect shield literally every single attack Peashy throws at him

Especially since in attacks like Bratty Rotating Punch, she just wildly swings her arms around
He also just need to knock her out for atleast 1 hour
How is he going to do that before Peashy just hits him and he's cooked? Is Ken just going to run up and grab her right away or something? If he tries hitting her, it's not gonna do jack shit because she's not only reducing the damage she takes from physical attacks, but she's also reducing the damage she takes because Ken is a human, which her Idea Chips cover
and he should have the stamina advantage here, so if he tires her enough, he probally could knock her out
Considering Peashy was able to stay awake through some object putting Histoire, IF, and Compa to sleep, shouting and demanding that they play, I'd say she's not gonna get tired out that fast, let alone before she can hit him

Back