• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well, this fight should have a connection, but is kinda of a reach (Ken Masters vs Pishe)

They're gonna be clashing with Peashy's Weaken Enemies stat debuff, so they could very well just cancel each other out and they'll be the same speed regardless
Kinda yeah.
Peashy just keeps attacking then; it's not like Ken would be able to perfect shield literally every single attack Peashy throws at him
He might,
Like he don't even need to do constantly, he can just block and dodge to the side, or trow her to the side, or use some he have options if she keeps attacking reckless. He can make his shield invicible for a while too.
Especially since in attacks like Bratty Rotating Punch, she just wildly swings her arms around
He would just need to sidestep that type of attack. Like, this should be way easy to dodge after he blocks the attack.
How is he going to do that before Peashy just hits him and he's cooked?
so if he tires her enough
If he tires her enough, he could hit her hard enough to knock her out, since she kinda gonna be weakened, and he can use a power boost.
Is Ken just going to run up and grab her right away or something?
Not really, but if he sees he can't do much, he might after a while, if he survives long enough🤷‍♂️
If he tries hitting her, it's not gonna do jack shit because she's not only reducing the damage she takes from physical attacks, but she's also reducing the damage she takes because Ken is a human, which her Idea Chips cover
I mean, Ken can Increase the level of his attacks so they kinda cancel each other.
That just seem resistance to sleep manipulation trought, and I not sure how that's a stamina feat for fighting for long periods.
I'd say she's not gonna get tired out that fast, let alone before she can hit him
Sure, but you ask what advantages Ken have, I saying his stamina and skill should be good enough to tire her out.
I not saying it happens before she hits him trought, I saying this one of his wincons. Like, 40% of him winning before her.

Back