• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well boys, it's over- Doomsday Clock has finally ended.

LordUrien935 said:
It's weird to think how all the crazy shit happening in Snyder's JL run takes place before Doomsday Clock.
During the totality event didn't memebers of the JL travel back in time and run into the JSA?

Yes, but they did not recognise them and said that they were part of an alternative timeline.

I have read that Dan Didio, Bendis, and the other human wrecking balls playing havok with these beloved characters, are planning to have them all replaced with younger (presumably hollow and uninteresting) successors, and make this change stick in the long run.

Sorry. I am extremely triggered by ill-considered politically motivated storytelling in general. I want my entertainment to actually be entertaining, and not feel like somebody is trying to indoctrinate and control me.

I will remove the mention.

Anyway, I was referring to what 5G likely stands for.

So basically ANAD Marvel? That didn't go over too well, if this is going to happen I at least hope it goes better.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays btw

Firestorm808 said:
The 5th DC continuity Reboot

COIE

Zero Hour?

Flashpoint

Rebirth/Doomsday Clock

5G
Going by Didio's timeline, it appears to be Golden Age, Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, 5G.

Ionliosite said:
Firestorm808 said:
The 5th DC continuity Reboot

COIE

Zero Hour?

Flashpoint

Rebirth/Doomsday Clock

5G
Going by Didio's timeline, it appears to be Golden Age, Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, 5G.
Been looking into forums regarding the matter too, and yeah it looks like it's a merger of everything. Essentially characters like Superman and Batman will be the kickstarter of the Silver Age while Wonder Woman and the JSA are more Golden Age. By this mix, they are probably nearing 80 or so by the time current time happens. It's really confusing tbh.

Back