• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to 2-A, Nasuverse: Goetia VS Galactus

Wanted to start with a decent 2-A Nasuverse match (gonna avoid PMMM, SMT, D&D and the other premier 2-As for obvious reasons) so I decided why not pit two 2-As who want to destroy the Earth? (Or for Galactus, at least eat it)

Galactus is in his "Well-Fed" Key, while Goetia is in his "Beast I - Goetia" Key. Both are 2-A, basically.

Bloodlusted for both, fight takes place in Goetia's Temple, so he has the home field advantage. Speed is equalized.

Between the One who Devours Worlds and the One who wishes to Burn it all down, who shall take the crown and win? (I hope it isn't a stomp...)

Win via K.O, incap, or death.

Fight Music!

Goetia: 0

Galactus: 0

Goetia
Galactus (Earth-616) from Nova Vol 4 13 0001

Goetia gets stomped on the account he isn't even 5-B, let alone 2-A, as I explaiined in that stupid stupid STUPID upgrade thread. Close this

Umm

If you have a problem with the revisions, seeing as you're so aggressive, then make a new CRT. We're here to discuss who'd win between a 2-A Goetia and a 2-A Galactus (Hey, both start with G!).

Hate what? This thread? I'm sorry if it bothered you...

Skimming through his profile, and I can't see anything. Although, it does state that his existence is necessary for reality, if that helps.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
God I hate it when this happens. What is Galactus's type 8 relient on?
I'm fairly sure it's because Galactus is necessary for the universes' existence or smth

Can Goetia destroy Galactus on every level of existence?

@Shiny Nah, I hate it when people put down type 8 immortality without saying what it is relient on. I think this might be a good match, you didn't do anything wrong lol

Ah I see. Yeah, that's true, wish the abilities would at least link it or explain it.

>Can Goetia destroy Galactus on every level of existence?

Well, Goetia can destroy the past, present, and future. Does that count?

Sir Ovens said:
Can Goetia destroy Galactus on every level of existence?
If he hit galactus with his NP and absorbs his spiritrons, that should take his soul and conciousness from what I understand. His body will also be incinerated in past present and future, for obvious reasons.

Nvm. Goetia lacks the range to attack Galactus. He exists within at least hundreds of alternate realities and planes at once.

See here.

Are they realities that all originate from an original point in time (i.e. the big bang) or are they parallel realities?

Can Galactus deal with Geotia's type 9 for that matter?

Considering the quotes say that he can send you to alternate realities, and the fact that he was referred to as an 'iceberg of cosmic dimensions', I think it's safe to assume that he exists in alternate realities.

Isn't Galactus like Hilariously far above baseline 2-A??? Im not talking about 1x infintely above baseline, or 2, or 3 but like... Truly Infinitely above baseline 2-A..???

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Isn't Galactus like Hilariously far above baseline 2-A??? Im not talking about 1x infintely above baseline, or 2, or 3 but like... Truly Infinitely above baseline 2-A..???
Yes he is. He constantly creates infinite universe where in each universe itself contain infinite paralel universe afaik.

I mean, being high universal doesn't make us assume hax isn't gonna work, so idk why we would assume an infinite difference in a higher dimension would be. If he is truly infinite^infinite, then that should definitely he high multiversal

Well according to the standards on the wiki. After tier 2-A. "Uncountably Infinitely times (x) baseline 2-A, High 2-A and etc is the abouslte maximum allowance cap for each tier. So even if you have

Infinity^infinity (and repeat that to infinity) it would still be 2-A just a really facking highe degree of it.

Back