• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss so serious? Mr. Freeze vs Ms. Schnee

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
DC vs non-Marvel ice users

Mr. Freeze is 8-A with Freeze Gun without prep time; Weiss Schnee is Post-timeskip Weiss with summons unrestricted.

Speed unrestricted. (I believe this means Mr. Freeze has Supersonic movement speed and Massively Hypersonic combat speed; while Weiss has Hypersonic+ to High Hypersonic movement and combat speed.)

May change conditions if this will prevent this match from being a stomp. Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions.

Mr. Freeze - 0

Weiss Schnee - 0

Huesito88 said:
Does Freezes projectiles have Mhs speed?
The beam from Freeze's freeze gun should be MHS (as shown to be able to tag with Batman, Cassandra Cain and even a held back Superman). The non-beam projectiles should be between Supersonic to MHS. (Mr. Freeze (Arkham Series) is shown in the profile to be, by himself, moving at "at most Supersonic".)

Hmm, that aura of Mr. Freeze seems pretty useful here. What can Mr. Freeze do against Weiss' gravity glyphs which allows her to ragdoll him around it?

I mean usually you can't cut it with just those reasonings... but yeah Weiss has advantage of aura, gravity glyphs, and summons. But Mr Freeze speed adv though

God those puns. I wish they kept going.

Some of my findings. You decide.

Mr. Freeze

AP: Physically at ~2,561,392,478 J or 0.612 tons TNT (frequently trade blows with Batman who is stronger than Katana); currently estimated at least 100 tons TNT with his freeze guns (from his profile)

Dura: ~0.612 tons TNT (frequently trade blows with Batman), possibly higher (depending on feat calculation here)

Speed: Combat and reaction speed at least mach 89.43, possibly mach 114.29 (Scales to Batman, who scales to Katana, who dodged this and this)

Weiss Schnee (post timeskip)

AP: 37.676 tons TNT = 18.838 tons TNT (from her strongest summons) + 18.838 tons TNT (from her own Arma Gigas who can harm things similar to her summons)

Dura: 18.838 tons TNT (takes hits from things similar to her summons)

Speed: ~3,836 m/s or mach 11.184 (scalable to Sun Wukong who did this). ~Mach 21 with time dilation glyph amp.

Feel free to further discuss.

While I am hosting the match anyone else can vote for any reason as long as they voice it out.

E.g. Mr Freeze for my reasons

Or

Weiss for a reason you can voice out.

WeeklyBattles said:
Speed needs to be equalized otherwise this is a massive blitz
But how much a speed difference is not too enough for speed blitz? (5x speed difference is not like Mach 90 Batman vs Mach 7000 Black Panther) Making every versus match speed equalised is highly unfair towards speed characters.

Also, with both being able to one-shot each other, basically it is a decisive win for either by counting the speed and hax advantages on both sides.

Feeze is 8-10 times faster than Weiss, and even with her speed amp he's still 4-5x faster. Speed needs to be equalized.

WeeklyBattles said:
Feeze is 8-10 times faster than Weiss, and even with her speed amp he's still 4-5x faster. Speed needs to be equalized.
Five times speed difference cannot constitute a speed blitz. (I se that speed equalisation is only necessary when discussing matchups like Batman vs Black Panther or Thor vs Wonder Woman)

That is excluding effects of gravity glyphs which should help increase Weiss' versatility.

And we have had plenty of speed equalised matches already. I want to examine Weiss under speed unrestricted matches when speed difference is less than 10.

WeeklyBattles said:
Speed needs to be equalized
First, where is it stated that 5 times is the speed blitz requirement?

Second, the factor of gravity glyph has yet to be counted. It may make the matchup not a speed blitz in favor for Mr Freeze - such that say Mr Freeze still needs to aim his shot for a decisive win.

Third, I believe having more units on Weiss' side (via lol summons) versus one on Freeze's side already takes out the speed advantage gap by say about 50%.

None of Weiss' abilities will matter when she gets blitzed to hell and back before she gets a chance to use any of them

I do not equalise speed because I am well aware Weiss could amp speed with summons, gravity glyphs and time dilation glyphs. Once speed is equalised Weiss would be blitzing Mr Freeze and would be a speed blitz plus arguably a hax stomp and therefore a match to scrap.

In fact if you follow my calculations, Mr Freeze just wins by ~2.72 times speed for (mach 114.29) over (mach 21 x 2) in combat and reactions, below the 5x speed blitz threshold (should a 5x threshold is even valid).

DMB 1 said:
Don't you need 10x speed to blitz someone?
I do think it needs at least 10x speed diff to speed blitz (possibly farther)

And talking Black Panther vs Batman is 6050/114 = ~53 speed difference.

... DMB1 are you voting for Mr. Freeze?

Jasonsith said:
I do not equalise speed because I am well aware Weiss could amp speed with summons, gravity glyphs and time dilation glyphs. Once speed is equalised Weiss would be blitzing Mr Freeze and would be a speed blitz plus arguably a hax stomp and therefore a match to scrap.

In fact if you follow my calculations, Mr Freeze just wins by ~2.72 times speed for (mach 114.29) over (mach 21 x 2) in combat and reactions, below the 5x speed blitz threshold (should a 5x threshold is even valid).
So 2.72 x difference means decisive win in my standpoint. Not voting but want to lay out the difference.

Back