• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
You thought this would be an SCP vs Warhammer thread, didn't you?

Ha! Well, think again!

Garnet vs Lelith Hesperax

Speed equalized. Win via any means.

GarnetByKmes
Lelith Hesperax

Get clickbaited.

She absorbs fear and junk. It'll be hard to absorb that from someone who won't be afraid of her, and even harder as her opponent is literally a rock.

Anyway, I'd give my win to Garnet, as she has the range for it. Lelith has the more damaging weapons, but given that Garent's body isn't real, and her gems are what matter, it wouldn't be doing as much as it could. Both have similar amounts of experience, but Garnet's precog gives her an edge. Garnet also has the advantage via her electricity, which, given that there's a lot of metal on Lelith, will hurt a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Garnet's electricity manipulation was not combat applicable.

Huh, I only recall her using it to start up Meat Beat Mania or whatevet it's called. When else has she used it?

To charge Greg's van, to deflect that lightning bolt about to hit Steven, to send Peridot's electricity back at her when Peridot sent some through Amethyst's whip, and most importantly...

To shoot electricity to electrocute a Gem Experiment.

Huh, need to rewatcg a few episodes then...

Probably Lelith. She's consistently outperformed characters with hundreds to thousands of years of virtually nothing but combat experience. She's also a good bit faster and more agile.

Garnet also doesn't really have a defense if she gets hit with the impaler, come to think of it. It's not like she can block.

How is it gonna do anything to Garnet when she doesnt have anything that can be damaged aside from her gemstones?

Whoops, let me equalize speed to be fair.

And then she regens

And she would still see what the blade can do with her Future Vision and work to avoid it at all costs

And like Cal said, Gems are made of photons, their bodies are literally light constructs

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
WeeklyBattles said:
In a bare minimum of 80 seconds, and why would she still be killed?
Because Lelith has zero reason to not destroy her gem?
Why would she? How would she know that Gernet wont die unless she destroys her gems? And again, youre not factoring Garnet's precog into this.

@Weekly

Because it's pretty obviously part of her. Ignoring that, it looks like a soulstone, which she'd want to break, anyway.

There's also the fact that Garnet's precog is of minimal use here and not even fully reliable with so many outcomes.

There's also the fact that Garnet's precog is of minimal use here and not even fully reliable with so many outcomes.
...? Garnet's precog is almost always in use and its extremely reliable

That's not regen from damage. Ruby and Sapphire were freaking out and thus falling apart, but they managed to quite literally pull themselves together. It's not like the forced fusion ripped her in half.

That's not regen from damage. Ruby and Sapphire were freaking out and thus falling apart, but they managed to quite literally pull themselves together. It's not like the forced fusion ripped her in half.
^This

WeeklyBattles said:
...? Garnet's precog is almost always in use and its extremely reliable
In combat? No, it isn't. It's useful but not foolproof. Garnet still takes many hits all the time, because she's not seeing everything that strictly will happen with perfect clarity.

Thanks for the clarity, Azzy and WB, but does it still shows that Garnet can keep from destabilizing through her will?

@Paulo Yes, and she can just pick an outcome and work towards it while working to avoid undesirable outcomes

Then she could see multiple ways the entire fight could go before she even throws the first punch, that sounds like a huge advantage.

Back