• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Art the Clown vs Wednesday Addams (Terrifier vs Wednesday) (0-0-0)

Art has killed plenty of teenage girls, but now he has to go against one that can actually fight back

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • Art's 2nd key is being used
  • Both have all eqiupment up to 9-C
  • Both start 30m away with no line of sight of each other
  • Fight takes place in an abandonded warehouse
  • Neither have any prior knowledge on each other
Who Wins?

"HAHAHAHAHA": 0 ()
"For the record, I don't believe that I'm better than everyone else. Just that I'm better than you": 0 ()
Incon" 0 ()
art-the-clown-terrifier-v0-2kjvfn4y4ts91.jpg
a72df69c8d05606ab8761d43f4629cd1b47bbe76.jpg

I hate when that happens, when I enter a game and I only know one franchise and the other I know absolutely nothing lol, anyway looking at his profile, I can conclude that in status in general, excluding combat/skill and intelligence and range, this clown has a certain advantage, anyway I think you should do here the same thing you did with this clown's fight against Walter White even because without knowledge and preparation of his powers, how the hell will wednesday go dealing with this guy's teleportation, mind/dream manipulation, regeneration, the fact that he can move underground, illusions, clairvoyence, immortality like, perception manipulation and sleep?
I'm seeing a stomp in favor of this clown

I hate when that happens, when I enter a game and I only know one franchise and the other I know absolutely nothing lol, anyway looking at his profile, I can conclude that in status in general, excluding combat/skill and intelligence and range, this clown has a certain advantage, anyway I think you should do here the same thing you did with this clown's fight against Walter White even because without knowledge and preparation of his powers, how the hell will wednesday go dealing with this guy's teleportation, mind/dream manipulation, regeneration, the fact that he can move underground, illusions, clairvoyence, immortality like, perception manipulation and sleep?
I'm seeing a stomp in favor of this clown
Half of those hacks are from his All Hallow's Eve key. Many of those abilities that he shows, such as the teleportation and mind manipulation, are from the All Hallow's Eve series and not the Terrifier series, which is the key we're using here

Half of those hacks are from his All Hallow's Eve key. Many of those abilities that he shows, such as the teleportation and mind manipulation, are from the All Hallow's Eve series and not the Terrifier series, which is the key we're using here
He still has perception manipulation and regen-based immortality. I don't see Wednesday getting past that.

it's not much better lol

Back