• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wealest Character that can beat a Fairy Odd Parent that doesn't obey Da Rules?

Well obviously a Tier 0 :p

I'm going to assume you meant weakest character who can beat these guys.

They're gonna have to at least be 2-B in strength and have to have basically immeasurable speed or a resistance to reality warping, as without either they're done for even if they are stronger.

did you mean to say the weakest? Does the creator from umineko count? kami tenchi? maybe azazoth? the last one doesn't fight though lol. neither does the first. maybe elder god demonbane?

Magic doesn't work on those who are immune to magic no matter how weak and crocker ancestor could block it

Honestly all you need is someone who can kill or mindfuck denzel crocker and those like him(there isn't that many) you render the big wand useless which they can't recharge their wands then their fodder.

BIg space time wishes take a lot of power and wands become useless when drenched in water (Turner & Pooch)

So yea i'd say silver surfer takes this

Also if you can take their wands from them you can they cant get back

Plus their slow as shit as anyone in the series can tell you and it's not hard at all to take a wand from a fairy including jorgen

so yea...

Don't Cosmo and Wanda have basic human reaction speed and way, waaaay below universal durability when they're not amping themselves? I guess anyone who can blitz them beforehand, then.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Don't Cosmo and Wanda have basic human reaction speed and way, waaaay below universal durability when they're not amping themselves? I guess anyone who can blitz them beforehand, then.
Well that's unless they wish for that level of power using magic, they could give themselves superhuman reflexes, or speed if they really wanted too. They also teleport from place to place using magic meaning there are no doors in fairy world. But all in all, Fairly odd parents isn't really about the power level lol, more like a comedy show about a ten year old boy who makes crazy wishes that get granted.

Aurasuke said:
Well that's unless they wish for that level of power using magic, they could give themselves superhuman reflexes, or speed if they really wanted too. They also teleport from place to place using magic meaning there are no doors in fairy world. But all in all, Fairly odd parents isn't really about the power level lol, more like a comedy show about a ten year old boy who makes crazy wishes that get granted.
Oh I know. I think I've probably seen every episode up until the Poof special, when I was younger. However, they still need to activate said higher reflexes and durability (the amp I mentioned) with their initial human level speed and superhuman durability, which leaves plenty of time for blitz.

^ Maybe, but if they get even 1 minute, no 20 seconds prep time, they would have significant advantage lol

It also depends on the starting distance. If they were in fairy world and their opponent was on earth, they would probably win against anything lower than 3-A lol.

^But batman is wall level without prep lol, yet apparently he's going to fight superman in a new film or something

^Yeah, but that's with standard equipment. He also has missiles that he can only use on drones because of his moral compass or something lol

I think you guys are forgetting Jorgen who tanked a Multi-Universal Bomb with ease without any wish amps for himself, it's still gonna take at least a 2-B being to put these guys down.

Pikachu942 said:
I think you guys are forgetting Jorgen who tanked a Multi-Universal Bomb with ease without any wish amps for himself, it's still gonna take at least a 2-B being to put these guys down.
Jorgen is not Cosmo and Wanda, though.

But Jorgen is one of the profiles included in the thread. I agree with what's been said of Cosmo & Wanda, but you have to remember Jorgen is also mentioned here.

Yes, obviously a much stronger foe is needed for Jorgen, but I'm talking about your average fairies.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the bomb only going to destroy the physical aspect of the two universes and not space-time itself?

Shiba Tatsuya due to relativistic reflexes and one-shot haxx. Also, he can cancel spells via equalizing of their verse's magic.

Gemmysaur said:
Shiba Tatsuya due to relativistic reflexes and one-shot haxx. Also, he can cancel spells via equalizing of their verse's magic.
Yeah but if fairly odd parents have prep time of even 5 seconds, they can make anti-anti-magic counter measures lol, considering how things play out in the show and how the retcon the world more than marvel

Aurasuke said:
Yeah but if fairly odd parents have prep time of even 5 seconds, they can make anti-anti-magic counter measures lol, considering how things play out in the show and how the retcon the world more than marvel
OP made no mention whatsoever of prep time.

Also, have they ever made this anti-anti-magic counter measures in the show? If not, I'm not buying it.

considering the level of hacks and superpowers they have, they probably just have to wish for something like that. They can pretty much wish for anything as long as it's lower than 2-C.

Also apparently superpowers are resistant to magic, but they can just give themselves even more OP superpowers to make the other supeheros submit. I loled when I saw the Timmy Galactus supervillian.

Aurasuke said:
So, they don't have any? I'm not buying it at all considering the many times they got caught in an antimagic bubble or something.

Regardless, they lose to anyone with a decent haxx and speeds faster than base human.

Therefore, I can say they can be beat by Diarmuid of the Love Spot with his Gae Dearg that pierces magic and Gae Buidhe that cancels regen, Amagiri Ayato and his durability-ignoring Ogre Lux, Akame and her one-shot Muramasa, Emiya Kiritsugu with Origin Bullets, Otosaka Yu and his body-hop ability, Scar and his destruction alchemy, Hiraga Saito and magic-absorbing Derflinger, Shiba Miyuki with Cocytus, Kudou Asuka and her Authority, Yatogami and his power to sever memories, Akatsuki Kojou and his Al Meissa Mercury, Avatar Aang with his energy bending (if we equalize their powers like most vsbattles tend to do, e.g. Genjutsu-related).

That's all I can think of at the moment, and I ignored others like Naruto characters with haxx like TSB and Genjutsu, and the likes of Sakamaki Izayoi who can punch their magic, and other high-profile protags. I even mentioned people without vsbattle profiles there, so yeah.

Welp.

Not quite sure about half the people you mention lol. BTW though, fairies can bring other fairies back to life using magic. THey have to really kill them to kill them, like it could be just for comedy but Cosmo literally took of his head more times than I remember but was still fine like nothing happened. Cosmos and Wanda and turned to dust had their magic taken by Jorgen Von Strangle, only to have Timmy reverse the flow of magic to restore them. Either way they don't seem so easy to kill, and often things they poof into existence are more powerful than they are physically at the very least.

Anyway, they really only need to wish themselves unkillable to win. not sure about half the people you talk about but Ayato kun would probably lose if he was fightning more than one of them. He'd be too cautious and get poofed. Akame maybe, but she probably only wins if she slices them into pieces but well even then. I don't thinke Murasame would work on a fairy because they are just a bit too op for that.

Emiya, probably not he's not the confrontational type, and he doesn't have the amount of speed required to kill them permanently.

Izayoi is strong but his character just isn't the type to kill others immediately or even kill others at all. If he was 3-A tier I would give it to him due to his gift, but at tier 4, it's much harder to say that.

Aurasuke said:
Gae Dearg cancels magic and Gae Buidhe cancels Regenerationn.

Ayato, I concede as his Ogre Lux, despite its power to ignore durability has no way to stop their going back to life.

Akame's Muramasa leaves a poison that kills them, having their bodies back to life means Muramasa kills them again.

Emiya Kiritsugu's Origin Bullet breaks their ability to use magic, as it severs whatever their magic flows on inside their bodies and ties it up the wrong way, essentially making sure they are not to use magic. His speed with Double Accel is enough to shoot them first.

Otosaka Yu's body hop can be used to transfer to one of them, use that body to knock out the other, and so on. Vsbattles can be ended with knockouts as well, not just kills.

Scar, I concede.

Saito stabs them with Derf, and it proceeds to suck their magic out. They are very susceptible to that given their track record.

Shiba Miyuki's Cocytus doesn't outright kill the body, it freezes everything in them including their brains, making them husks.

Kudou Asuka's Authority can be used to tell them to kill themselves.

Akatsuki Kojou's Al Meissa Mercury eats them as it does with void and space. It's almost reality warping in a sense.

Avatar Aang (by equalization of energy) seals their powers.

Sakamaki Izayoi doesn't need to kill them. He knocks them out by punching them repeatedly. If they wake up, punch them again.

Gae Dearg cancels magic and Gae Buidhe cancels Regenerationn.

Sorry don't know who this is to comment lol

Ayato, I concede as his Ogre Lux, despite its power to ignore durability has no way to stop their going back to life.

Ogre Lux may ignore durability but only to a certain extent also. BTW I think for all of these we're assuming they don't give themselves superpowers or something as an advantage

Akame's Muramasa leaves a poison that kills them, having their bodies back to life means Muramasa kills them again.

Not sure this would work TBH, it may kill in one hit, but the amount of damage they suffered goes to being turned into ashes, and somehow being okay with a twirl of their wand (they can use magic even in ashes state or something lol, but this may be for comedic effect, but then again I suppose you could argue that for everything since it's a comedy show not really suited for vs battles)

Emiya Kiritsugu's Origin Bullet breaks their ability to use magic, as it severs whatever their magic flows on inside their bodies and ties it up the wrong way, essentially making sure they are not to use magic. His speed with Double Accel is enough to shoot them first.

Otosaka Yu's body hop can be used to transfer to one of them, use that body to knock out the other, and so on. Vsbattles can be ended with knockouts as well, not just kills.

I think if he's able to take their powers he may be able to win, though he would have to take them by surprise though. The powers he took just don't seem as OP as the fairies.

Scar, I concede.

Saito stabs them with Derf, and it proceeds to suck their magic out. They are very susceptible to that given their track record.

Shiba Miyuki's Cocytus doesn't outright kill the body, it freezes everything in them including their brains, making them husks.

Again, there were many times when they were frozen into ice, but somehow able to undo the freeze without actualy moving their hands. This may work against an idiot like Cosmo, but Wanda could just undo the freeze as long as she's holding onto her wand.

Kudou Asuka's Authority can be used to tell them to kill themselves.

Akatsuki Kojou's Al Meissa Mercury eats them as it does with void and space. It's almost reality warping in a sense.

Avatar Aang (by equalization of energy) seals their powers.

We're assuming that he can seal a power that can literally retcon an entire universe with a twirl of a wand. I haven't watched avatar quite that far but I'm guessing their final power isn't on the level of Naruto, so Naruto's sealing jutsu would probably have a greater effect, but even then you could kind of call it a NLF.

Sakamaki Izayoi doesn't need to kill them. He knocks them out by punching them repeatedly. If they wake up, punch them again.

lol, Izayoi is one of my fav characters but given the circumstances, he may not be able to win with 100% certainty. Given the amount of PSI in the show, I can certain see him just beating them with his power especially since some crocker the antgonist did it with some random anti-fairy gear in many episodes lol. Still I wouldn't really give him an absolute victory

Aurasuke said:
The huge text is kinda annoying but ok.

Shiba Miyuki:

Cocytus (Òé│Òé¡ÒâÑÒâ╝ÒâêÒé╣) is an Outer-Systematic Type Magic unique to Miyuki. Unlike her other Freezing Magics, this doesn't have a noticeable effect on the surface, such as frost or cold temperature. Rather than the targets physical bodies freezing, it is their consciousness or soul that is frozen. It can also be fathomed as a magic that froze the time of the realm of a target's soul.

I concede there now that I think about it.

Sakamaki Izayoi:

Izayoi has fists that can cancel gifts (the term for their universe's powers), heck he even kicked a laser from gorgon that was supposed to turn the world's population into stone or something (I don't remember but it's something to that effect).Take it as you will.

Also, he can just punch their faces in till they get knocked out. And they can get knocked out.

Shiba Miyuki:

Cocytus (Òé│Òé¡ÒâÑÒâ╝ÒâêÒé╣) is an Outer-Systematic Type Magic unique to Miyuki. Unlike her other Freezing Magics, this doesn't have a noticeable effect on the surface, such as frost or cold temperature. Rather than the targets physical bodies freezing, it is their consciousness or soul that is frozen. It can also be fathomed as a magic that froze the time of the realm of a target's soul.

Yeah but not sure how fairies play in in terms of souls. They kind of just change into any form really, like pencils, flowers, pretty much anything lol. I don't think she'll be able to beat them though, even with her magic, their magic is just on a different level even if she gets first strike. that was cosmo and wanda btw, Jorgens just so op he's almost a gag character

Sakamaki Izayoi:

Izayoi has fists that can cancel gifts (the term for their universe's powers), heck he even kicked a laser from gorgon that was supposed to turn the world's population into stone or something (I don't remember but it's something to that effect).Take it as you will.

Also, he can just punch their faces in till they get knocked out. And they can get knocked out.

Well actually his gift isn't really known. I do remember the stone thing, but that was kind of planetary level. I wish they made a second season lol

Back