• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach character that can solo Fairy Tail verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
Been wondering this for a while.

So who is the weakest character from Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach that can solo Fairy Tail verse?

Let's call this character - X

Scenario 1

X goes from weakest to strongest one on one. No healing between rounds.

Scenario 2

X takes on whole verse at once.

Pretty much any island level character or above. Besides, I thought matches against entire verses are banned.

Jjp7123 said:
Pretty much any island level character or above. Besides, I thought matches against entire verses are banned.
I did not know this. I literally joined just a few hours ago. So does this mean this thread is a violation or something?

Soldier Blue said:
Jjp7123 said:
I did not know this. I literally joined just a few hours ago. So does this mean this thread is a violation or something?
Meh. It's no big deal. I don't think this is ban-worthy.

probably for reasons like Mismatches, threads getting derailed or just turning into a mess in general.

The only rule about threads with more than two people fighting is that the match can't be added to profiles

Jjp7123 said:
Meh. It's no big deal. I don't think this is ban-worthy.
I know it's not ban-worthy. But I just did not want my very first thread since joining this site to be a violation lol.

The real cal howard said:
They can be discussed. Just not added.

That said, anyone as strong and fast as Sensui and up will clear.
Makes sense for someone at small country level to be able to clear scenario 1. But what about scenario 2? You think he can take all at once?

If they one-shot Acnologia first, then yes. He's the only one who's trouble because of the fact that he has some hax and can react to MHS speeds.

The real cal howard said:
If they one-shot Acnologia first, then yes. He's the only one who's trouble because of the fact that he has some hax and can react to MHS speeds.
I don't recall Acnologia having any hax.

Can't beat the Nakama XD tbh I love that as a FT fan. Anyway anyone Island level or above for now.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Nah Fairy tail nakama bullshit shenanigans is too hax, they solo Kami Tenchi!
Kubo's troll plotkai is way more hax than anything in Fairy Tail.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Can't beat the Nakama XD tbh I love that as a FT fan. Anyway anyone Island level or above for now.
I guess Lille Barro in Vollstandig would be able to clear Scenario 1. What do you think about Scenario 2?

LordAizenSama said:
Probably Bambietta from Bleach. way too fast for the verse and can ignore dura.
Igneel and Acnologia could give her a bit of trouble. They're MHS and their roars are not to be taken lightly. Bambietta's durability is only city level. One mountain to small island level roar and I imagine she's done. But those are the only two I can think of and they're the two most powerful characters we've seen so far in Fairy Tail. Everyone else she can no doubt take. The only problem besides those two is Zeref's immortality.

The lowest I see is Barragan(?) due to his instant decay that has destroyed most if not all the FT cast in moments. I do believe that this bypasses even the curse that Zeref has. If not, then despite his lack in AP compared to the rest, his speed should allow him to blitz (including his ability to slow down people as well). I'm not sure against Acnologia since he has possible type 1 immortality and is faster than the rest (although Igneel is also fast, he still would be affected by the rapid aging.)

So Barragan SHOULD beat everyone except Acnologia, Igneel, Zeref, and/or Mavis.

Well, the rest are hypersonic+ and he could slow down people's speed so I wouldn't necessarily call it a stretch to say so.

Anyone above barragan can one shot him for example natsu,irene,augst,spriggan etc

Celestial spirit and tartaros immortal type 1

They could, but their speed wouldn't really help

Hypersonic+ (Mach 10-25)

High Hypersonic (Mach 25-50)

plus speed slow down with his ability, so that's why he can do most, except the immortals and possibly the faster ones.

Maximum x2 faster only

Speed slow doesn't not work on mirajane before idk why possibly jellal as well

And his (forget it name) only 10m if i not mistake

Omega998 said:
Maximum x2 faster only
Speed slow doesn't not work on mirajane before idk why possibly jellal as well

And his (forget it name) only 10m if i not mistake
Speed slow not working on Mirajane? I think that was an anime filler i.e. not canon.

I'm not sure if Bambi could beat Zeref, since her dura ignoring requires her to touch him, which would put her in insta-kill range, and with her sadistic nature she probably wouldn't instantly blow him up, Guiselle, Rukia, or the love sternritter are probably the weakest who can solo with ease. I don't think Baraggan could, since iirc his decaying works by aging his opponent, and that wouldn't be enough for type 1 Immortals, like Acno, or Zeref.

Bambi can blow him up with her reishi. She doesn't need to touch him.

I forgot this thread existed for a while hahaha.

For Scenario 1:

I think someone like A-class Kurama from YYH and base Lille Barro (pre-Auswahlen) from Bleach could get through. The former is MHS and can slice apart anyone other than Zeref and Acnologia because of their supposed immortality (these two he can take down with the Sinning Tree) while the latter is just too fast and can literally one-shot anyone in the verse.

For Scenario 2:

Sensui from YYH (no explanation needed) and Oetsu Nimaiya from Bleach (too fast for them to take down and that sharp ass sword of his is too much).

Soldier Blue said:
Kubo's troll plotkai is way more hax than anything in Fairy Tail.

Kek there are no a single keikaku or plotkai or Almighty wank from Kubo that can compete with Larcade Dragneel magic!

never before such an OP magic to even exist!

Yeah I read the latest chapter. Yhwach would be ****** royally if he went up against Larcade.

How effective would Larcade's magic be on Bambietta? Since both Igneel and Acnologia are MHS, it might buy enough time for Larcade to use his magic or something or for someone to use Law.

@Burning Full Fingers

Larcade's magic is a monkey wrench thrown in here. Anyway, do we know whether Bambietta has done the deed or not?

Burning Full Fingers said:
My opinion on the matter so far

Characters from YYH who can clear = pretty much anyone on low S-class level i.e. anyone on Sacred Energy Sensui level or higher

Characters from Bleach who can clear = Butterfly Aizen, Oetsu Nimaiya (too fast for the verse and can literally one-shot everyone), Lille Barro (same as Oetsu Nimaiya and his power ignores normal durability), Gerard (nobody in Fairy Tail can put him down and only can BFR him), Shikai Zaraki, current Byakuya, Adult Hitsugaya, may be Vollstandig Askin

Have Etherion and Face been taken into account? Maybe they can help them in some way.

Ichibē can surely solo. Ichimonji too haxxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back