• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest possible person that can beat Sans?

What's the weakest person that can beat sans with speed unequalized with 100% certainty?

Who is the weakest person who can beat sans with 100% certainty with speed equalized? (Don't say Lambdadelta lol I know she can kill with 100% certainty but she's not the weakest)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
A bloodlusted Massively FTL+ robot with no soul who only does the minimal amount of damage per hit but partially ignores durability.

So basically robot Sans.
Ah, yes. The real fight, the one we all knew was coming, some day, but were too scared to admit.

Sans vs Evil Sans.

"on days like this

sans like me

should be toasting in heck."
Evil Sans is basically just Sans, except evil. He talks in a high-class british accent, in perfect syntax, only dropping it when enraged. He also isn't a skeleton, he's just a hollow sack of skin in the vague shape of a human. He's also incredibly expressive. He hates puns, and all forms of humor.

The power of his attacks is determined by how many people you haven't killed, and he fights you at the beginning to stop you from making any friends.

Promestein said:
Evil Sans is basically just Sans, except evil. He talks in a high-class british accent, in perfect syntax, only dropping it when enraged. He also isn't a skeleton, he's just a hollow sack of skin in the vague shape of a human. He's also incredibly expressive. He hates puns, and all forms of humor.

The power of his attacks is determined by how many people you haven't killed, and he fights you at the beginning to stop you from making any friends.
You forgot the part where he tells you about the good time you have already been having which fills you with CYNICISM.

Aurasuke said:
Can Evil Sans defeat multiversal beings as well?
Only if they haven't killed a significant amount of not people.
And I'm also assuming speed has to be equalized if he has any chance right? At least if they have immeasurable speed

Aurasuke said:
And I'm also assuming speed has to be equalized if he has any chance right? At least if they have immeasurable speed
Actually Evil Sans can only fight people who have immeasurable speed or higher.

Aurasuke said:
Actually Evil Sans can only fight people who have immeasurable speed or higher.
What does that mean?

Evil Sans gets less and less powerful the weaker his enemy is due to the fact he never uses cheap tactics and he is also the strongest enemy who can only do all damage.

Back