• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character for every tier AGAIN

I can't find this anywhere. So, yeah. Here we go again! Are they weakest for a lack of hax? A crippleing weakness? Being the only character of their tier excluding one other character that is difficult to kill? Being a slow glass cannon? Let's find out!

Speed is considered unequalized,

0: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

High 1-A: HE

1-A: The Choushi

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B: John Egbert

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A: Wyrm

2-A:

2-B: Mecha Goku

2-C: Haruhi Suzumiya

Low 2-C: Kowalski

High 3-A:

3-A: Fredbear (FNAF World)

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C: Elsa (Frozen)

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A: A Square

11-B: King of Lineland

11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Unknown:

Varies:

I think that the character for 2-C is Marine the Raccoo. She has a whopping one ability, can only go FTL in short bursts (Really slow for 2-C), and is baseline 2-C for lightly damaging the already baseline Egg Wizard.

Since it's Digimon, I doubt he's that weak, besides, there are way weaker 2-As and 2-Cs.

I know you said nothing for High 1-A, but I low key think its probably HE from I/O. I'm a fan of he series, and he is likely High 1-A, but just barely. He is limited by other Gods of Cyberspace, and tho they are also High 1-A, he just barely makes the cut. His level is questionable there, and it is over all likely he is just an infinite levels of infinity above baseline

@Iapitus

Yeah, I agree for HE being High 1-A. Lack of full Omnipresense and all.

@Ricsi

I can't really agree with Sans being the weakest for 8-C. After all, he has a lot of hax. Well, not a lot more so what little he has is really good.

Sans has the durability negation and other stuff to make up for that though. He definitely destroys any of the haxless 8-Cs.

The weakest 1-A is probably either someone from Demonbane or some random character from Cthulhu Mythos that happens to be really low in the 1-A scale.

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Could be nurgle or slaneesh, I don't remember which one's weaker. Tzeentch and Khorne are explicitly stronger, and all the chaos God's are scared of Malal doing anything, so probably not them.

Slaanesh isn't much brute force wise but has tons of hax

Also definitely not Malal. The chaos gods are slightly stronger than the emperor when put together. Malal is one of two things that actually scares them.

Malal more scares the chaos Gods due to it's nature, reflecting upon the self destructive ways of chaos. He's like the chaos god of atheism, whereas chaos is fueled by belief. However, what with him constantly scaling off of every chaos god at once, and how tzeentch and khorne pretty much constantly grow in power due to what they represent, Malal may actually end up as the strongest chaos god. It's difficult to tell, since Malal doesn't do anything, but even it's limited actions scare the others.

On a 1-A scale, AP generally matters more than hax, wierdly enough. With the exception of stuff like true godly, it's like a reverse of how battles normally play out.

Actually yahvo is missing a ton of abilities. He created universes with different laws of physics and even concepts and gave characters the power to make universes by writing books (plot manipulation)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
? How? I thought he was just 1-A for viewing a high 1-B multiverse as an illusion.
That and being the embodiment of the nothingness beyond time and space

Genericstickman said:
Also Mecha Goku for 2-B due to having no good hax or resistances and probably the weakest 2-B Dragon Ball Characters
Yeah, most likely him, or some Glass Cannon.

Back