• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest being(s) that can defeat Wilhelm Ehrenberg/Kaziklu Bey

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So coming back with another thread that's Masadaverse related. This time again, we have our residentual blood using vampire transformer here, Kaziklu Bey.

This time, its more of a "weakest being that can defeat" topic than a "strongest being (insert name) can defeat" thing.

Kaziklu Bey

So give out picks to see who can defeat this blood-hungry vamp. Though by vampire, that's only when he's in Briah, btw.

IkaBey Briah-Kaziklu Bey

Sans blitzes and oneshots with KR, and he's only 9-B so...

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Akuzuki could do pretty well too I'd think

Don't care about you're additionally commenting but okay on Sans then.

IDK of that girl either but okay then. And if anyone even so much as bothers to explain to me about her, don't. I really don't care nor will i listen to it.

Not really sure what the Red Truth is unless you mean Red Key? Cause honestly Red, you're saying this to somebody who has both zero knowledge AND interest in all of Umineko, so i don't exactly get what that is.

Red Truths or in Dlanor's case, Red Longsword is a conceptual weapon that can deny the existence of its target. In addition, Dlanor is a conceptual being embodying the "rules of the a good mystery genre" (detective cannot be the killer, detective will always be allowed to look at the crime scene, a solution cannot exist if it is not foreshadowed prior, etc). She also has conceptual shields and the like, so she could probably take Wilhelm down.

I don't know much about Akuzukin myself, but she's a 9-B with concept manipulation, low-godly regen and a bunch of other hax, so she could do pretty well

Red Longsword denies the existence of the target and all forms of protection / evasion / anything that'll prevent it from killing you. So it oneshots him.

@Void19: They're kind of giving me characters i've seen but haven't cared for. Though then again, i guess that seems rather odd of my response now that you pointed that out....(shrugs)

Unless there's someone weaker than Dlanor, she's the weakest that can take him. Of course, assuming this is him using his Briah.

Given that i know what the Red Truth is, that's a good counter to kill him really. Even if he was boosted by Reinhard's power (yes, that's a thing that has happened in the verse during IkaBey), that would really change much at all for Dlanor (That's an l in her name, right?).

Sans is obvious already given he'd kill Wilhelm with just one bone strike.

Still DK of that one chick that Burning mentioned and Road is rather too complicated for me to understand so i can't really comment on those last two.

Oooooh......see, that's also why i asked if the people earlier meant "Red Key" cause she has Red Key on her page and was wondering if it's the same or not.

Yeah it's not the same. They can do similar abilities but are wielded by different sides. She must have permission from Heaven to release it's effects and it's limited even then. But in a vs fight I would think all that would be moot.

I see. Yeah even if it's limited, it should take out Wilhelm regardless of weather or not he's in base or boosted. The only way he'd survived that would be as a Legion God boosted by Reinhard when the latter is a Hadou God.

Outside of that, of course, no way.

Back