• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kenshiro definitely has some kind of AoE attacks. He has them in the form of his or Aura attacks, and somewhat in Nanto Seiken.

Still think Kyuss wins here.

Well just gotta be sure we can agree that Ken can have a viable win con. Granted I think he can just by chucking a bunch of ki blasts and precog and stuff but as the OP I can only suggest.

Edit: Does every single worm of Kyuss have 6-B durability? As in if you knock a worm off and it's away from the rest does it still have that durability or not?

He does have a valid win-con in the sense that he can in fact kill Kyuss.

And... unclear. Kyuss in his full form is 6-B durability, no doubt, but if you knock a chunk off of him? Probably not. They can be killed by most things at that point.

Overlord775 said:
aren't the worms basically his flesh ?
why wouldn't they be 6-B ?
worms together strong, worms alone have 1 hp, but in-game they only become worms alone once the full health has been ****** or if kyuss manually does it

Kenshiro has is from a multiplier since his low 6-B+ feat is equal to 30% of his power

Kyuss is 6-B because his Low 6-B feat is both casually done and very close to 6-B

Okay, so stuff feels iffy here. So clearly Kyuss has Ken outhaxed. But at the same time, the properties of said DnD abilities arent exactly crystal clear, so I still hesitate to vote for Kyuss. As for whether or now Ken can memeify a pile of worms, I just need to ask....how tfh does one know enough about any existing pressure points on non-exoskeletal invertebrates?

Fair enough question. Some of Kyuss' abilities are more useful than others, to be clear- blood rip, I believe, for example, would instantly win.

Back