• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave Durability and AP upgrade

So I recently bought a couple volumes of AGK that aren't translated (learning japanese), and when I looked over the newer fight with Tatsumi and Wave, the more and more I realized that the last blow Tatsumi did was not held back. Here's a couple reasons.

1) Tatsumi was surprised by the fact that Wave equipped and used the second Teigu. And since he was so determined to let the girls fight and keep Wave out, he needed to hit with all his strength to take him out (which didn't work by the way).

2) The explosion they made in the fight was easily City Block level as it was bigger then two story buildings and covered quite a lot of ground. And since it was a city block attack, Akame and Kurome should have been able to hear or see it but neither even knew it happened which means the place they are at is quite large.

3) It's stated by Wave that he bridged the gap in power for the fight when he equipped Mastema. And Tatsumi would be Small Town level at this point so his final hit should have knocked Wave clean away. But instead Wave arrives to the girl fight faster then Tatsumi did.

These are just some deductions I came up with.

Well: 1) is just an assumption

2) is speculation about the level of the attack, which is sort of irrelevant

3) is alright, but again relies on 1)

So its better to wait until next chapter.

Alakabamm said:
Well:
1) is just an assumption

So, now that the next chapter is out, what do you think. They were both able to do the same amount by pushing Shikoutazers head back. How does that factor in?

I think wave should be LOW 7-C while i believe tatsumi was truly holding back in their fight i still thinking he deserve to be tier 7 after what he did in this chapter

Alakabamm said:
Probably can be upgraded now with his second Teigu, yeah.
He'd be about equal with Tatsumi now right? At least before he became Tyrantsumi with the whole wings thing.

The Grand Flugel thing pushed the giant flesh doll the same way Tatsumi did when he punched it prior to it going meat mode on us.

Gemmysaur said:
Alakabamm said:
He'd be about equal with Tatsumi now right? At least before he became Tyrantsumi with the whole wings thing.
The Grand Flugel thing pushed the giant flesh doll the same way Tatsumi did when he punched it prior to it going meat mode on us.

He took him off gurd tho ... also double teigu wave was barely able to keep up with tatsumi and current tatsumi is even stronger making him equal to tatsumi because he pushed that mecha thing is kinda Eh also i still think budo is above wave

ZERO7772 said:
Gemmysaur said:
Alakabamm said:
He took him off gurd tho ... also double teigu wave was barely able to keep up with tatsumi and current tatsumi is even stronger making him equal to tatsumi because he pushed that mecha thing is kinda Eh also i still think budo is above wave
Budo>Wave without second Teigu. Wave with second teigu>Budo.

Drellix said:
ZERO7772 said:
Gemmysaur said:
Alakabamm said:
Budo>Wave without second Teigu. Wave with second teigu>Budo.
Budo got knocked down twice by tatsumi who just got his second form and current tatsumi is far more powerful , wave got his armor off him by tatsumi "who was most likely holding back " and he even said later he bearly kept with tatsumi the tatsumi who fight esdeath is more powerful than that the one who is fighting the mecha thing is even stronger and you trying to tell me wave is equal to currect tatsumi .....

And if you say so wave should be LOW 7-C not equal to tatsumi

Oh I'm not saying he's equal to current Tatsumi. Current Tatsumi still pushed the mechanism backwards. But he is equal to Low 7-C version.

Btw was the one who gives wave his status is you ? is weird since you are saying you think he is at least equal to budo but he is scaled under him while i am myself have problme thinking he is equal to budo i just wanted to ask

maybe he masterd his seconde teigu more since when he fought tatsumi was the first time he used it

ZERO7772 said:
Btw was the one who gives wave his status is you ? is weird since you are saying you think he is at least equal to budo but he is scaled under him while i am myself have problme thinking he is equal to budo i just wanted to ask
maybe he masterd his seconde teigu more since when he fought tatsumi was the first time he used it
I give most the characters here the updates, yes. And since Wave fought on equal terms due to the second Teigu, it should make him equal to Tatsumi who creamed Budo.

Also, I just realized that Budo is listed as Town level isn't he? My bad. Thought he was Small Town.

most of the people have hard time believing tatsumi went full power even if he didn't wanted to unfair i wouldn't say he will go as far as killing him and even after they clash you can see clearly tatsumi was the one who had the upper hand , since wave armor was took of him

and budo profile say he should be equal to esdeath LOL tatsumi smacked him twice back when they fought and he was weaker than now , current tatsumi still can't beat esdeath "although he got even more power up after fighting the mecha he most likely beat her as of right now "

He wanted to put Wave down. That meant hurting him to the point he couldn't get up. And after Tatsumi saw Wave equip that second Teigu, he had to use more power, if not all. He had no idea what Wave was up to. The damage we saw that was done to Wave was when we saw him appear next to Kurome was before he got Mastema. The fact Wave made it there at all, points to him being equal with that form of Tatsumi as Tatsumi had the better AP advantage and would have beaten him silly if Wave wasn't on par with Tatsumi.

I don't want argue on tatsumi vs wave anymore since i am not against the idea myself current wave should know how to put his double teigu into better use than the first time

why don't you just upgrade it ?

I think I need more than one admin to agree but I can implement it still as this will most likely get accepted anyway.

Ask another admin on their page about this thread then, preferably one who knows aboyt AgK

This:

Alakabamm said:
Wait until next chapter, we will see Wave then.
And this:

Alakabamm said:
Well: 1) is just an assumption

Uh, not sure if you guys are already taking this into consideration or just don't know, but chapter 73 is already out. The translation is pretty bad though.

NotEvenHuman said:
Uh, not sure if you guys are already taking this into consideration or just don't know, but chapter 73 is already out. The translation is pretty bad though.
Already aware. It came out the day after the Korean scans were released.

Back